Ibiza gossip 2024

Is Elrow City in the main room less carnival....and a bit darker? I've been before but i stayed on the terrace.

Not been for a few years, but yes it is much much less crazy party - more about the music. Drop the tourist friends on the Terrace, and then head to the main room. Actually had some brilliant all night longs in there in the past.

Not been for a few years, but yes it is much much less crazy party - more about the music. Drop the tourist friends on the Terrace, and then head to the main room. Actually had some brilliant all night longs in there in the past.
Yes, that is what i'm hoping for. You've eased my mind.....for now 😜

Hey guys, has anyone been to Kerri Chandler at Chinois? Saw he's playing every thursday and definitely think of going there instead of Solid Grooves, but would like to hear some opinions first, as the price is not that cheap. How is the vibe? From my experience Chinois was never very busy, but maybe it is in August or at his event?

Hey guys, has anyone been to Kerri Chandler at Chinois? Saw he's playing every thursday and definitely think of going there instead of Solid Grooves, but would like to hear some opinions first, as the price is not that cheap. How is the vibe? From my experience Chinois was never very busy, but maybe it is in August or at his event?

Luciano was busy , last year.

I thought 40 euros was reasonable for Ibiza these days, especially for a decent DJ.

Does anyone have any information or experiences about a place called "Sigma Ibiza"? The new small club and musical line-up seems to be close to what NUI was, or at least more underground than Ibiza in general. The website only tells the events and the IG is very minimalistic, as it should be..

Does anyone have any information or experiences about a place called "Sigma Ibiza"? The new small club and musical line-up seems to be close to what NUI was, or at least more underground than Ibiza in general. The website only tells the events and the IG is very minimalistic, as it should be..
Is it near the port area?

Was there last night. It’s a luxurious place, amazing production, clear and bassy sound system, crowd probably differs each night but Sunday is very international, some locals from Ibz town as well, older crowd. Vibe friendly not wild. Heard say night Trip is becoming very popular. Oh, and a round of 4 x jager bombs 78 €

Was there last night. It’s a luxurious place, amazing production, clear and bassy sound system, crowd probably differs each night but Sunday is very international, some locals from Ibz town as well, older crowd. Vibe friendly not wild. Heard say night Trip is becoming very popular. Oh, and a round of 4 x jager bombs 78 €
Ps was full dance floor as well

Back