Ibiza gossip 2024

I’m there on the 2nd. Initially was a bit disappointed with the lineup, but the one thing we’ve said is it wil no doubt be quieter. Looking forward to seeing some people that we wouldn’t usually go and see I guess

From my experience this date (last few days of Aug or early Sep) is one of my fav Circos - not just because I am always out then! There is a slight drop in late August numbers, every other night is still on, sometimes it aligns with Burning Man, so less big names. The less "well known" DJs often step up, and it becomes a brilliant night.

From my experience this date (last few days of Aug or early Sep) is one of my fav Circos - not just because I am always out then! There is a slight drop in late August numbers, every other night is still on, sometimes it aligns with Burning Man, so less big names. The less "well known" DJs often step up, and it becomes a brilliant night.
This is exactly the same thought process we’ve had!

I got &me b2b rampa, but other than that a pretty ‚in the know‘-lineup, with ame, palms trax and mathew jonson. I guess they‘ll put keinemusik in the garden so numbers inside later on should be okay :)

I’m there on the 2nd. Initially was a bit disappointed with the lineup, but the one thing we’ve said is it wil no doubt be quieter. Looking forward to seeing some people that we wouldn’t usually go and see I guess
I highly recommend catching Ryan Elliott if you get the chance. (If you haven’t heard of him already)

Great DJ who plays a mix of House & Techno from Detroit but based in Berlin. Berghain/PBar resident, regularly plays vinyl also.

One of my favourites, wish I was on the island this coming Monday.

Any sold out nights this year? Previous years, lots of clubs have posted stuff to say night are sold out. Nothing this year so far?

First week in September was always popular with me for similar reasons, plus less 'kids' in the clubs.*

*NB. Very much a supporter of the 'kids', but more space and less seeing youngsters in a dangerous looking pickle suits the older head.
*NB2. Yes, some spotlighters may report someone looking a lot me in a pickle, in Ibiza, whilst perhaps just beyond 'kid' status

Any sold out nights this year? Previous years, lots of clubs have posted stuff to say night are sold out. Nothing this year so far?

music on at pacha has sold out various times this summer
music on at destino too
a few of the opening parties had sold out in advance
a good few circoloco dates have sold out in advance
a few calvin harris dates have sold out
two of the metamorfosi dates have sold out
the keinemusik at pacha date had completely sold out weeks in advance

so yeah, in my books, even though it's already now evident that ibiza 2024 won't go down as a record season, what's clear are two things:

- the island's clubbing industry is the least affected sector of the 'non-record' numbers (if you compare it to hotels, restaurants, boat charters etc)
- more and more people simply buy online in advance

Seriously

What the f*** has happened to TOU

This link work?

But yeah, "new" sound for them? 🫣

This link work?

But yeah, "new" sound for them? 🫣
Adam Port superhit Move in a terrible melodic mix, yes. Think it's by Anyma himself. But actually nothing "new" there, this is 100% Tale of us sound these days, embarrassing and nothing unusual unfortunately.
EDIT: Insta just showed me, remix is actually by a guy called "massano".

Last edited:
Adam Port superhit Move in a terrible melodic mix, yes. Think it's by Anyma himself. But actually nothing "new" there, this is 100% Tale of us sound these days, embarrassing and nothing unusual unfortunately.
EDIT: Insta just showed me, remix is actually by a guy called "massano".

Went chasing the EDM dollar, like Patrick Topping etc. Just too easy for them to bang out in-your-face twaddle and endless drumrolls and drops for silly money per set to a sea of cellphones.

Back