Ibiza gossip 2024

I fancy walking up to Capella de Sa Talaia on my visit in a few weeks. Staying round in the Bay so will head round to The Golden Buddha and try make my way up. Anyone done it, is it easy enough?

I fancy walking up to Capella de Sa Talaia on my visit in a few weeks. Staying round in the Bay so will head round to The Golden Buddha and try make my way up. Anyone done it, is it easy enough?
It's a fairly easy walk, but still best to take water, especially if you are doing it when the sun is still high

For the Paco Fernandez nights at Salia hotel, does one have to eat dinner there or can you just grab a drink, listen to the music and watch the sunset?

And is start time for the music 7 or 8…I’ve seen both times listed and obv for the sunset that’s a big difference.

And last question, is this the hotel’s open air / rooftop bar or a different part of the hotel?

Couldn’t figure out where to put these questions, feel free to move.

so yeah, in my books, even though it's already now evident that ibiza 2024 won't go down as a record season, what's clear are two things:

- the island's clubbing industry is the least affected sector of the 'non-record' numbers (if you compare it to hotels, restaurants, boat charters etc)
- more and more people simply buy online in advance

I think the clubs are still making more money than than ever, because although they might have lost some customers, the price increase has been quite notable from 2023 to 2024, so in the end I don't think they have noticed it in their balances.

After our first 4 nights we are moving to Santa Eularia for 4 nights which we intended to do Namaste @ Las Dalias \ Akasha.

That changed when we saw Saga was a Sven night so after checking in were going to maybe hit the Las Dalias garden and head to Pacha

Now looks like check-in and back down to Ibiza Town...best laid plans and all that :)

Is it just a rock up kind of "free" or like a Pike guestlist "free" where you have to sign up? Assume the former.

On the plus side now have Sasha at Akasha while we are still in Santa Eularia.

Hi, is Solid Grooves at DC10 sold out for next Thursday, 12th September? A friend is asking and I can't see tickets on sale on the other place, only 19th Sept onwards.

Hi, is Solid Grooves at DC10 sold out for next Thursday, 12th September? A friend is asking and I can't see tickets on sale on the other place, only 19th Sept onwards.

Seems like a DICE issue since even when DC10 events sold out they still show for the resale / waitlist

Back