Ibiza gossip 2024

Followed by Sven @ Pacha!

Is this confirmed? Never been to pacha and would entice me in given the above comments about solomun in the port too. Be some evening.

Edit: Just realised it’s the 18th for the free party with solomun and Sven at pacha, bummer!

Last edited:
Anyone know what happened at Es Paradis last night? Seen a few comments on a Facebook group saying something happened but nobody is saying what.

Maybe total b***shit but there is a rumour that Destino is changing name, anyone heard of this?

Right, so I'm guessing it will be Five Ibiza?
Shame tho as I liked the name Destino.

Agree too. But FIVE own Pacha so it’s all the same owners now.

I wonder if they continue with the 10-12 big events a year? Kind of crazy not to you’d imagine?

Am I correct that the Pacha/FIVE group (whatever we call them) also own “Storytellers” too?

I just want to say, I was at 528 yesterday afternoon for East End Dubs

And 528 is possibly, if not probably. One of the best venues on the island right now.

What they have done with the place is absolutely perfect.

The size, the layout, the sound system, the location, the amount of toilets available, all the bars, the lack of VIP, plenty of chill out areas, loads of friendly staff.

It managed to be underground and intimate without being dingy.

When it sadly ended I felt like I was leaving a private party.

It genuinely was amazing I don't have one negative. Only that I wish it didn't end bang on 11pm and over run by like 30mins

East End Dubs I suspect in 2-3 years is going to be all the rage

I just want to say, I was at 528 yesterday afternoon for East End Dubs

And 528 is possibly, if not probably. One of the best venues on the island right now.

What they have done with the place is absolutely perfect.

The size, the layout, the sound system, the location, the amount of toilets available, all the bars, the lack of VIP, plenty of chill out areas, loads of friendly staff.

It managed to be underground and intimate without being dingy.

When it sadly ended I felt like I was leaving a private party.

It genuinely was amazing I don't have one negative. Only that I wish it didn't end bang on 11pm and over run by like 30mins

East End Dubs I suspect in 2-3 years is going to be all the rage

Dont make it too famous ...

Back