Ibiza gossip 2024

Hi, I’m probably going to Pacha closing party, any idea about the closing time? Wondering what time I should fly back on monday.

Not a massive fan of Elrow (too bright for me, it's like a daytime club) but it looks like my only Ibiza trip this year will be to their closing party with friends (who i can't talk round to Pyramid the next day).
2 questions....
1. any idea when the lineup will be announced? The rest of the run is all there.
2. Is Elrow City in the main room less carnival....and a bit darker? I've been before but i stayed on the terrace.
Thank you
Lineup is out since last week.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240823_211155_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240823_211155_Instagram.jpg
    885.8 KB · Views: 25

"It is believed the gang targets properties by filling them with sedative gas and then enters wearing protective suits"

Jesus 😲

There's too much organized crime on the island and I can't believe pay-offs aren't part of the problem. If you attract big bucks to a small island you're asking for trouble. One of the (many) downsides of price and value escalation across the board.

It only takes one experience like that to put well-heeled people off going back too.

There's too much organized crime on the island and I can't believe pay-offs aren't part of the problem. If you attract big bucks to a small island you're asking for trouble. One of the (many) downsides of price and value escalation across the board.

It only takes one experience like that to put well-heeled people off going back too.

Organised gangs have been targetting villas for years, but maybe ive been under a rock...spraying the villa with sedatives to do the heist is new to me, im in shock

spraying the villa with sedatives to do the heist is new to me, im in shock
Sadly, such things have been happening to mobile home/campervan users on mainland Europe for years. Mostly victims of romani gangs.

And they're not the kind of tourists who typically carry large amounts of cash or high value items, so it's little surprise the method has made the jump to target more affluent ones

Luciano anotr and adam port on the Monday i’m there. Was tempted to go to circoloco this year but f*** that on the simple fact of how busy it will be
I’m there on the 2nd. Initially was a bit disappointed with the lineup, but the one thing we’ve said is it wil no doubt be quieter. Looking forward to seeing some people that we wouldn’t usually go and see I guess

Back