Ibiza gossip 2024

Anyone got the impression that Sven won’t be at cocoon 25? I’m always sceptical when they sell tickets before releasing lineup released and he’s only doing Ibiza 2 weeks before

Probably not a surprise, but MusicOn @ Pacha was Sold Out last night. The first one of the season I think - though correct me if I’m wrong.

Head over in a couple of wks..trying not to plan too much...got tckts for Destino on my first day bt other than that undecided...Amnesia im thinking either Pyramid or Paradise (done elrow to death)...thoughts? (Never ever been to Pyramid....)

Head over in a couple of wks..trying not to plan too much...got tckts for Destino on my first day bt other than that undecided...Amnesia im thinking either Pyramid or Paradise (done elrow to death)...thoughts? (Never ever been to Pyramid....)
Do Pyramid, I did the Paradise closing in October and was really disappointed about the crowd/atmospere. And techno in THAT amnesia main room, there is nothing else!

Do Pyramid, I did the Paradise closing in October and was really disappointed about the crowd/atmospere. And techno in THAT amnesia main room, there is nothing else!
Ye im edging towards Pyramid.....also are the Pyramid afters at Cova decent/busy.. would likely go there on the Mon (5th Aug)

I went to Amnesia yesterday and the sound in the terrace was not very good. The music was loud but the sound was not very clear.

The heat in the Terrace was unbearable. (I don't know why, the main room had aircon but the terrace didn't) and when I pay such a high entrance fee at least I expect quality services and air conditioning...!

But the worst thing for me was the people smoking inside and security not doing anything. It is forbidden by law to smoke in a club and my clothes ended up smelling like shit.

Not worth the price.

But the worst thing for me was the people smoking inside and security not doing anything. It is forbidden by law to smoke in a club and my clothes ended up smelling like shit

Interesting you say this, as I noticed this season it does seem that this is just ignored in clubs. I even checked in June if the law had changed back as every night my T Shirt smelt like I’d been in a smoking room. I assume it’s just not a law anyone cares about?

For doos like Pyramid and Paradise you can still buy tickets from vendors cant you? Or online on the day? They wont absolutely sell out unlike Music on 🤔

Fatboy Slim on 29 July! Spencer Parker listed - now there is a blast from the past.

When you consider how many LBGT+++ (I’ve missed a lot of letters as I lose track) parties have come and gone over the years La Troya is still standing!

Just wish it didn’t clash with CircoLoco!
Agreed although last time I went I did circo until about 1, finished the night at la Troya.

Back