Ibiza gossip 2024

I know! Nothing for me at amnesia anymore used to be my favourite club, never will step foot in Hi again, pacha is ok but besides solomun nothing peaks my interest and I can even go else where in europe and see him
Try Bora Uzer at Pacha .Its big fun. Not sophisticated as something else , but funny. Saw him with TSHA as warmup. Had worse evenings in Ibiza.

This is Flower Power on Saturday? What kind of set does he do?

Its house music with ( sometime ) guitars and (sometime ) singing from him. Sometimes his own versions of known tracks. Has nothing to do with flower power as we know it. Look at youtube , there are some sets of him. Was a good idea to cut the boring old chart show at pacha. Could not reach the younger people anymore and some older ...
Have look at the people who played with him and you can imagine what to expect.

Went to Mint last night. Been booked for couple of Months. 7 of us, but our youngest was really poorly yesterday. I messaged to ask if we could move the meal to Saturday or Sunday at the same time of 7.30 and they simply wouldn’t budge on charging us 50€ per person for the cancellation fee and then they would move the booking

Spoke to them on the Phone and they wouldn’t move it without charge etc. so 4 of us went while our parents looked after the Boy. Food was Great but shame it wasn’t the 7 of us

Last edited:
wouldn’t budge on charging us 50€ per person for the cancellation fee and then they would move the booking

The cancelation restaurant fee is expanding everywhere though. Hard to get a table in London without one these days. Too much online booking resulted in people booking 10 restaurants and selecting late. Most are fine with 24 hours notice though. Though recently had one that was 1 week, so check the terms.

Annoying because you are acting in good faith there....was it within 24hrs you were trying to move it? Guess you won't be going there again....I'd have been fuming.

if you can't be spontaneous on holiday what's the actual point? you're supposed to be there to relax. isn't that the whole point... ?

the idea of having to book absolutely everything in advance kills the buzz
We are being Spontaneous everyday here in Cala Llonga with places to eat and there’s a massive point to everything we are doing 😂

We are here with Parents in there mid 70s and children and the one meal we had planned away from CL was always going to be Booked especially round Sunset

Annoying because you are acting in good faith there....was it within 24hrs you were trying to move it? Guess you won't be going there again....I'd have been fuming.
He was poorly when he woke up and I messaged at 10am for a 7.30pm booking. So not a lot of notice. I get it. I just thought maybe as we would of all gone back Saturday or Sunday and the table would of sold anyway we could of avoided the 350€ fee

It was nice tho and the 4 of us enjoyed it. Our eldest wanted to stay out for clockwork at CDM but I was shattered 😂

We are being Spontaneous everyday here in Cala Llonga with places to eat and there’s a massive point to everything we are doing 😂

We are here with Parents in there mid 70s and children and the one meal we had planned away from CL was always going to be Booked especially round Sunset

my point wasn't aimed at you. it was more a general comment on the way things are heading (and not just in Ibiza). Something changed after the pandemic. Reservado signs absolutely everywhere. It's only time before they appear in Burger King

Hope its better in September Maybe going in October next time

Experience is : Out of the season , everything is totally relaxed. No reservado , nothing. Sat in Sa Trinxa and the owner came for a chat. Was in October , 2 years ago.

Last edited:
Back