Ibiza gossip 2024

Got a mail to say Defected now open from 5pm, instead of 3pm..Guess the crowds not showing up till later

I haven't been myself yet (and I won't go), but I know that the opening was packed, but that since then it's apparently not been the blockbuster some expected it to be.

that said - keep in mind we are only just kicking off peak season and we've only just now left the euro footie behind us which always has an impact on ibiza

I haven't been myself yet (and I won't go), but I know that the opening was packed, but that since then it's apparently not been the blockbuster some expected it to be.

To be fair has anyone ever really got that Tuesday slot at Ushuaïa to work?

But as you say it’s peak season… and some great line-ups coming up.

Ah come on, peak season or not, there is no way those ticket prices can be justified

I get it. It’s next level. I think there are two times I’ve really open mouthed shocked in Ibiza. First was MusicOn moving to Pacha in 2019 and second was seeing these prices. But also shows it was the smartest move ever!

But as I said, want to go to a night but when it’s €50 early bird!

Got a mail to say Defected now open from 5pm, instead of 3pm..Guess the crowds not showing up till later
Ushuaia 6th july was roasting at 7pm. God knows wot itd be like at 3. Maybe y crowds not goin early. Ive only went early for ants at 5pm but that was in sept abput 10 years ago

Back