Ibiza gossip 2024

I sold my ticket in favour of cova Santa this Tuesday, just don’t think it’s gonna be my thing at Ushuaia

Was not at Ushuaia for a couple of years. Have to go , to see whats up there now. Ok , better at the beach. Better day for me. Ok , read here whats up.

How has defected been going at Ushuaia, are they pulling in the numbers?
Defected had a very strong start but now we're in that period between openings and peak-summer with the this year's added Euros-effect, and unless you're one of the notable exceptions, midweek parties have dipped. But I would expect it to start gathering pace again soon - and much more so when the England's team campaign ends. It's a still a Brit-heavy crowd even if it might be more cosmopolitan since it moved to Ushuaia

Defected had a very strong start but now we're in that period between openings and peak-summer with the this year's added Euros-effect, and unless you're one of the notable exceptions, midweek parties have dipped. But I would expect it to start gathering pace again soon - and much more so when the England's team campaign ends. It's a still a Brit-heavy crowd even if it might be more cosmopolitan since it moved to Ushuaia

After the final then...

The current ticket prices for next 5 Destino Music On's are 150 EUR. They are going up too fast 😁
Are the bottles of water still those tiny ones for €10 or that changed with bottle water regulations??

Btw I'm sure if they charged €300 it still be rammed.

Are drinks prices and ticket prices linked? As in drinks more expensive > people drink less > less money from bar = raise ticket prices for dj [press play button]

Sorry if this has already been mentioned or asked but I haven’t been to Ibiza for 5 years for various reasons and I am going back next week. Is it true you can no longer get tickets from stalls anymore and all club tickets have to be purchased online ?

Sorry if this has already been mentioned or asked but I haven’t been to Ibiza for 5 years for various reasons and I am going back next week. Is it true you can no longer get tickets from stalls anymore and all club tickets have to be purchased online ?
You can get in shop outlets, BUT if you have your heart set on any of the big parties l would purchase here from the team.. Saves a disappointing evening 😉

What's going on at Avyca after the Kaluki move, is it more of a political thing? I see secret sessions are there tonight.

Did Pacha sell their club some years back? I recall it up for sale for 500million euro?

If there are new owners I wonder if this is them putting up the tickets sky high?

I always had the opinion that higher ticket prices would result in a better night - because the club wouldn't be so crammed.

I suppose we will find out if numbers are more realistic at these clubs when tickets cost that much

saw on their instagram reel that phase2 would not be doing any more parties this year in Ibiza? did they also have a falling out with Avyca?

Did Pacha sell their club some years back? I recall it up for sale for 500million euro?

If there are new owners I wonder if this is them putting up the tickets sky high?

I always had the opinion that higher ticket prices would result in a better night - because the club wouldn't be so crammed.

I suppose we will find out if numbers are more realistic at these clubs when tickets cost that much

It's now owned by FIVE Holdings, with FIVE and FIVE LUXE in Dubai (which now has a Pacha beach club)

saw on their instagram reel that phase2 would not be doing any more parties this year in Ibiza? did they also have a falling out with Avyca?
That's a shame i wonder what's happened was some real hard techno line ups, im surprised phase 2 are not trying to move to another club tbf but to late to agree and arrange it all now I suppose.

Back