Ibiza gossip 2024

Also supermarket in ibz is not cheap
Chocolate x3 from price we have in France
Candies too
Champagne too
Inflation not covered by spain government

I m back for closing time but short weekend trips the spartan way along summer or long 3 week trip? 150€ room by day ,price x3
Never go ibz july summer but i must go
To support some french defected glitterbox Dj Sam Karlson july 13th n so on ...
Clockwork orange chargin daytime n nightime in cova santa,sorry i m not "dumb" rich old fart ...will go only es paradise party?
Which Supermarket ?

Yeah, too much Smartphones. The crowd wasnt a Bedouin crowd as I knew. Thats the reason ( maybe ) , they played a more commercial set.
It was very busy. Dont know how it is normally in May.

Btw : Sa Trinxa was not bad Yesterday. At this time of the year , you can get a table ( Not at the Peak time ), for a coffee. The people are relaxed.
Try Paolo the scribe
Bedouin Tribesman...." What will we do with that whirling Dervish,over there....just let it whirl"

Any supermarket!!especially supermarket's,where your'e not allowed to buy any alcohol after 10 pm until 10am !!
And any all inclusive holiday...where you are only allowed x amount of drinks
Ibiza is the only place doing this!!
There's no all inclusive hotels in the area affected in San Antonio and no supermarkets either. At a stretch, there's a mini Spar in the vicinity that closes at 22:00 anyway

There's no all inclusive hotels in the area affected in San Antonio and no supermarkets either. At a stretch, there's a mini Spar in the vicinity that closes at 22:00 anyway
Ibiza,is and always will be a 24 hour island...surely it's not just San Antonio and Playa Den Bossa affected by these draconian laws...It's not the full island then ?

Also supermarket in ibz is not cheap
Chocolate x3 from price we have in France
Candies too
Champagne too
Inflation not covered by spain government

I m back for closing time but short weekend trips the spartan way along summer or long 3 week trip? 150€ room by day ,price x3
Never go ibz july summer but i must go
To support some french defected glitterbox Dj Sam Karlson july 13th n so on ...
Clockwork orange chargin daytime n nightime in cova santa,sorry i m not "dumb" rich old fart ...will go only es paradise party?
Fallen Angel...is this summer going to be a balearic vibe or what is the theme..the promoters are aiming for...I thought it was an old school theme....
Ibiza is an autonomous island,with different provinces etc...for example Sant Antoni De Portmany....this is the reason all the people came to the island in the first place...to escape the Franco dictatorship....but we are supposed to be living like the Ibizan people and respecting the island.
In Britain...the food prices have quadrupled in the last year....people are struggling all over the world not just Ibiza.
Clockwork Orange are charging twice for an all dayer..??.24 hour rave

Any supermarket!!especially supermarket's,where your'e not allowed to buy any alcohol after 10 pm until 10am !!
And any all inclusive holiday...where you are only allowed x amount of drinks
Ibiza is the only place doing this!!
There are a few Spanish resorts doing this, mainly brought on by wankers with no respect. The only problem is that it won’t change a thing, probably make things worse wen people can’t get served and wankers get angry. 😒

Big eroski center ses paisses ,cheapest supermarket i cant imagine other
2.50€ 3 green limon for my tequila shots
I ve checked at my local supermarket far cheaper
Ibiza nightlife pricey as we know,but regular supermarkets too since a few months
Uggh. Sounds like the USA now. Our limes are a dollar each.

If you’re gonna spend £1500 on tickets and party fuel, you can’t really grumble about the price of a pizza.
Have to be rich or dumb to spend 1500£ on tix ,afic i stand a lot on free list ,sometimes u pay but not many parties tbh.
Syreeta list soon ,how?because i asked her when bumping into her in the street along Opening,very cool girl.
4€ pizza slice pdb ...will stick chicken wings next time...
Ps:putting comments doesnt mean moaning?Easy with drinking n bits,brain getting confused ?

Big eroski center ses paisses ,cheapest supermarket i cant imagine other
2.50€ 3 green limon for my tequila shots
I ve checked at my local supermarket far cheaper
Ibiza nightlife pricey as we know,but regular supermarkets too since a few months
Thanks to Spanish friends and the manager of a Colombian dj friend (not Sven😝), i know which supermarkets are cheaper.

Have to be rich or dumb to spend 1500£ on tix ,afic i stand a lot on free list ,sometimes u pay but not many parties tbh.
Syreeta list soon ,how?because i asked her when bumping into her in the street along Opening,very cool girl.
4€ pizza slice pdb ...will stick chicken wings next time...
Ps:putting comments doesnt mean moaning?Easy with drinking n bits,brain getting confused ?
I didn’t quote anyone’s post so you got a bit sensitive there.

Spending £1500 in a week in Ibiza I would say is about average, maybe on the cheap side, most of that would be on tickets, alcohol and the other stuff. Pretty sure I did £1000 on my first trip back in 05. That doesn’t make me dumb, or rich.

Not everyone can beg for free guestlist all the time, and to be honest I wouldn’t want to.

Back