Ibiza gossip 2024

Believe me or not : The best crowd until now was at flower power. A little older, good mood. And there was a nice remix of fu... the pain away from peaches ( who is a cool chick ). And other funny tracks.
TSHA was No 2 for me. More than a Warm-up.
What’s the general consensus on here for which residencies have the best crowd/worst crowd?

Is it possible to have a coffee outside in Akasha before 23.00 ?And IS there someone who will wake me Up in the Coffee ?

Last edited:
What I saw : They have a age Policy of 25. Pikes has 28. Maybe we will see it at more venues. We can discuss If its ok or not ...
I walked in Front of Uschi 2 hours ago. OMG, Im soooo old ...

What I saw : They have a age Policy of 25. Pikes has 28. Maybe we will see it at more venues. We can discuss If its ok or not ...
I walked in Front of Uschi 2 hours ago. OMG, Im soooo old ...
No age policy at Akasha from what I know, but maybe I'm wrong

Would love more real fetish events in Ibiza but it hasn't really been a succes so far. Not talking about He/She/They but fetish events with dresscodes and the atmosphere I have experienced in Amsterdam and Berlin.
Haven't seen Utopia (from the Zoo Project Team) anymore this year...and there was this other event in Cova Santa that has died.
I guess enforcing dresscodes are tough concerning the weather and the audience will always be a mixed bag of people wanna try something else and actual target audience.
Lola’s is hosting one….

Didnt see him at Saga. Usually he is there, I think.
I was there Saga Opening not next week with guy gerber as i was broken after 2 weeks partying,3 weeks in ibz is too much,last week for quiet Ibz..
I don't like Bedouin ,was less bad when they played at heart ibz..overrated djs
The only spotlight i saw was @ibiza77 at pikes ,didnt recognize him at first as minds was frozen..n didnt hear well his spotlight pseudo as wearing earplugs ,many people recognize me from past years ..eg that Italian last sat pikes..will never forget he was beaten by zoo project benimussa park staff as caught with 50 xtc pills,maybe not a good idea to give him one of my free zoo project slots..
Some good night at eden is One night stand ,authentic underground House Techno with less famous djs but still talented ones.
Did i told u i saw Syreeta may 11th my first 30mn in pdb ,i was on her IG story.
Had little chat saying ,is it ok if i blag u a free list ants ,she answer yes, n no free slots tonight Ants hi ibz, np i go to amnesia Opening

I was there Saga Opening not next week with guy gerber as i was broken after 2 weeks partying,3 weeks in ibz is too much,last week for quiet Ibz..
I don't like Bedouin ,was less bad when they played at heart ibz..overrated djs
The only spotlight i saw was @ibiza77 at pikes ,didnt recognize him at first as minds was frozen..n didnt hear well his spotlight pseudo as wearing earplugs ,many people recognize me from past years ..eg that Italian last sat pikes..will never forget he was beaten by zoo project benimussa park staff as caught with 50 xtc pills,maybe not a good idea to give him one of my free zoo project slots..
Some good night at eden is One night stand ,authentic underground House Techno with less famous djs but still talented ones.
Did i told u i saw Syreeta may 11th my first 30mn in pdb ,i was on her IG story.
Had little chat saying ,is it ok if i blag u a free list ants ,she answer yes, n no free slots tonight Ants hi ibz, np i go to amnesia Opening
This gave me autism

Back