Ibiza gossip 2024

And TSHA? Everyone seems to be raving about her at the moment. Also, did they go B2B later?
And ist was real foggy. Coundnt See the booth when Marceo was there. Nice Beats. But , kill me If you want : Maybe Im too old. It was some kind of a bubblegum crowd.

I have a Pacha Residents/workers pass related question here for anyone in the know or have experienced it first hand.
How long does it take to be issued for a first timer?
My girlfriend has applied for one and went to register in person three weeks ago but still hasn't received it.
Anyone in the same situation or knows anything?

Mine was renewed this year, but last year it did take a few weeks. Another friend of mine hasn’t got theirs yet either so you’ve not been left out lol.

Anyone heard much about the new look flower power?

Trying to work out how they set time the djs when/how long that bora uzer dude is on compared to the guests

Anyone heard much about the new look flower power?

Trying to work out how they set time the djs when/how long that bora uzer dude is on compared to the guests
He came on at 03:00 at the opening party

Kiddy Smile played for an hour, S.E.B. did her live PA for half an hour, and then Kiddy played another hour before

Just seen this:

HEDKANDI PRESENT BACK TO LOVE @ HOUSE OF WOW : IBIZA JUNE 5TH
-CANCELLED-
WE ARE EXTREMELY SAD TO INFORM ALL OUR KANDI FAMILY THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO LAUNCH OUR NIGHT ON WEDNESDAY 5TH JUNE DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
WE ARE SEEKING TO RESCHEDULE THE DATES BUT FOR THE MOMENT THE EVENT WILL NOT BE GOING AHEAD
ANY RESERVATIONS MADE VIA SKIDDLE WILL BE REFUNDED THIS WEEK.
RESERVATIONS MADE VIA THE VENUE SHOULD CONTACT THEM DIRECTLY ON WHATSAPP +34 629 766 918
THIS NIGHT IS JUST ONE IN A SUMMER OF EVENTS IN IBIZA & WORLDWIDE.
THE PARTY CONTINUES @ BAM BU KU ON THURSDAYS

This was the revised version, as it previously stated that The venue had been issued with a Closure Order this weekend and was in talks to see if they can reopen

Not really gossip, but how strict are chinois with their trousers policy? Specifically TRIP.

Thanks in advance 👍🏼
No more Bermudas in chinois this year
Only long trousers.
Some clubs such ushuaia n hi bz can be picky,No pirate welcome in ushuaia
Getting more n more djs guestlist N more "fame"
On french national broadcast about ibz Opening but cant see it in ibiza
50mn inside,many mates sending message u are on Tv...
Haters gonna HATE

All my last week in ibz,that week, all events for free n i m not a worker neither someone bounded to nightlife just a "Pirate" (wood fake one for my fans here..) n all people (Sven n his manager) Love pirate except stuck up people,not a lot but a few ones...they will recognize themself

Only long trousers.
Haters gonna HATE

All my last week in ibz,that week, all events for free n i m not a worker neither someone bounded to nightlife just a "Pirate" (wood fake one for my fans here..) n all people (Sven n his manager) Love pirate except stuck up people,not a lot but a few ones...they will recognize themself
Many thanks to Parisian friends and Sven's manager so that you can save money for retirement.

This was the revised version, as it previously stated that The venue had been issued with a Closure Order this weekend and was in talks to see if they can reopen
From what I understand, this is not entirely the case. House of WOW is currently dealing with noise complaints, but it does expect to find a resolution with the council which won't affect the rest of the programme. I think there could be a degree of sour grapes in that message

Only long trousers.
Haters gonna HATE

Didnt let you in? What did they told you ?

Only long trousers.
Haters gonna HATE

Try SWAG, it won’t let you down

Back