Ibiza gossip 2024

I'm in the always believe the woman camp.

Her social media post saying he's a Satanist and wanted to create a demon inside her and all the stuff about AI and the Afterlife logo being an upside-down cross etc, isn't going to do much for her credibility. Best to park all that, report to police and submit the medical evidence and other evidence she references.
I got lost down a rabbit hole seeing some of the related stories posted on socials, many referencing transhumanism as part of the problem with Tale of Us and their shows... Even relating the satanism to the clothing/brands they wear. Also many blaming Grimes influence.

This angle is all bit far fetched for me, but I hope the woman is OK and she gets the right kind of help she needs.

Keinmusik at pacha wow! Loved it! Quite packed and didn't even bother to go downstairs, they were amazing... Best set ever heard from them

The people were very annoying shoving and pushing but I never do like the keinmusik crowd!

Mostly housey and not that much afro house but so good!
Looked bloody awful

Looked bloody awful

Definitely feel like the phone push back has picked up more in the comments this year or is it just me?

Seen loads on TikTok and the comments are always about the phones, granted when you've seen the same 30 seconds of a set from 150 different angles you know exactly what the gig was like as a vibe haha

I think we can all agree they will divide opinion. My view (and was not there last night) is you need to see them once a year max. I personally can not see them doing a 20 week Pacha style residency as it would end up the same set each week.

Also, I prefer them on their own and not together (ducks for cover)....
For me I enjoy &me and rampa together or alone and could do without Adam

Rampa is a bit of a geek but he is cool with all his dance moves...

didn't realise they don't change around their sets that much...

Not saw this mentioned anywhere on here new pool party at Destino every Monday , must have been a change in there event allowance im guessing
1716400027691.png

The keinemusik videos don't look good this year.
Far too many phones and the vibe looks flat due to the change in crowd.
Like a house version of afterlife
The crowd were dire dire dire... .. I don't like the keinecrowd at all, a bit selt entitled and annoying... Not to mention the phones... I was only upstairs and they were doing my head in! Pushing past with their drinks etc and there was plenty of room

Can't even imagine what downstairs wud of been like with everyone trying to be at the front by the dj booth

My plan was to just dance and ignore the crowd but they don't make that so possible!

The keinemusik videos don't look good this year.
Far too many phones and the vibe looks flat due to the change in crowd.
Like a house version of afterlife
….House version of Afterlife 👀🤔!!
Not even gonna pretend I wouldn’t like this!!

My old defected cds (yes cds!!) from ~2007 are still my favourites!!

The crowd were dire dire dire... .. I don't like the keinecrowd at all, a bit selt entitled and annoying... Not to mention the phones... I was only upstairs and they were doing my head in! Pushing past with their drinks etc and there was plenty of room

Can't even imagine what downstairs wud of been like with everyone trying to be at the front by the dj booth

My plan was to just dance and ignore the crowd but they don't make that so possible!
And how much did you pay for that?

This is my personal opinion, but with Digweed and Sasha I do agree this is more impactful than it would be for most other DJs. They have a hardcore following and some folks really do travel a long way to see them. They will plan weekends around where they play. It’s all a shame but there must be a good reason for the date change.
My guess is that it’s too early in the season, also most of the new generation staying in San an don’t have a clue about digweed or Sasha , they want to go to o beach ( and not for the music )btw I live closed by and the music are terrible, it’s really very far from their priorities to bring people together listening to good music, music commercials boring that any dj can play ! The true 🙈San an is already full of tourists but most whitout any knowledge of the real house and techno music so why booking digweed my friend ?

Back