Ibiza gossip 2024

Likely to be some landing and take-off delays this afternoon as there's currently a very large fire at a hardware and furniture depot close to the airport

as @McRackin has posted here.

What's the latest McCrackin
Hope you are well my friend
Not many people posting this morning...
It must be getting messy for all the workers
Peace and Love
J🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿⛺🇬🇧🏴

The bold Sasha and Digweed at Space...that cannae be right surely
It's getting proper auld school
Sasha and Digweed at the Arches in Glasgow in the 90's....beautiful night
J

Does DC 10...still have the aeroplane in the gardens...or am I imagining things...And when are they going to finish the Pyramid at Es Paradis...instead of over developing the island and spoiling the coast

Have you lived the last ten years in a time warp? 😂
I'm a Madchester kid,Jimmy....caught up in a 80's and 90's time warp mate.
I have been sorting through all my stuff,and I saw a picture of the original dc10...I think.
Take care and hopefully see you over the summer🍀✅📺💽

Ehhh man ;-) .. Last summer it was my 54 travel in IBIZA... I don't how Ibiza his in July and August. I go to Ibiza since 22 years only in June and September an the price are Crazy... We are losing our IBIZA... This is just my opinion of course.
We have already lost our Eivissa...It looks as if there is no way back...the prices are too dear.but there is always hope...there's got to be
Ibiza has changed that much over the last 20 years ,it is un recognizable to us
Ibiza will always be there,until the end of time,God willing
Viva Eivissa👍🏩👏

We have already lost our Eivissa...It looks as if there is no way back...the prices are too dear.but there is always hope...there's got to be
Ibiza has changed that much over the last 20 years ,it is un recognizable to us
Ibiza will always be there,until the end of time,God willing
Viva Eivissa👍🏩👏

Paid 15 Euro for Kollektiv Turmstrasse in Akasha , normal Prices in Petit Vermouth and normal prices in some bars anywhere. I will pay 40 Euros for Sven in September and so on. Ibiza is horrible expensive. But there are nice places and nice fiestas with normal pricing. 40 or 50 Euro for a party is
the border , not more. Forget the PdB clubs and everything which is a tourist trap. June and September are really the best months.

What is happening with DC10 this year? Only two nights in the calendar: Circo Loco & Solid Grooves and still no line ups for CL for July - weird?

What is happening with DC10 this year? Only two nights in the calendar: Circo Loco & Solid Grooves and still no line ups for CL for July - weird?

I think it’s fair to say when they had 5 nights a week in 2022 it never worked. Circo and Solid Grooves are box office. Circo line-ups obviously in monthly batches this year so probably out in couple weeks. Up until a few years ago they only announced each week the Monday before.

Paid 15 Euro for Kollektiv Turmstrasse in Akasha , normal Prices in Petit Vermouth and normal prices in some bars anywhere. I will pay 40 Euros for Sven in September and so on. Ibiza is horrible expensive. But there are nice places and nice fiestas with normal pricing. 40 or 50 Euro for a party is
the border , not more. Forget the PdB clubs and everything which is a tourist trap. June and September are really the best momonths.
Also supermarket in ibz is not cheap
Chocolate x3 from price we have in France
Candies too
Champagne too
Inflation not covered by spain government

I m back for closing time but short weekend trips the spartan way along summer or long 3 week trip? 150€ room by day ,price x3
Never go ibz july summer but i must go
To support some french defected glitterbox Dj Sam Karlson july 13th n so on ...
Clockwork orange chargin daytime n nightime in cova santa,sorry i m not "dumb" rich old fart ...will go only es paradise party?

Back