Ibiza gossip 2024

Dont know if we had it here : Nassau from 23.3

Every day from this on ? Dont know.

A few times that he’s mentioned this: “In general terms I can tell you that we are going to give a special space to the Flower Power brand”…

Me and my wife will be there the end of April. Hoping to get to Dalt Vila and Ushuaia for the day parties and hopefully Pikes on the Thursday night. Anyone have any other idea what parties will be happening? Anyone know if Pikes will be lively on the Friday or Saturday night till late? Would love an intimate party with like minded couples or singles.

Mhm, some Flower Power dates at Destino?
not sure, since they've been doing parties at Cova Santa the last few years and while a one-off on the right date could fill Destino, would they guarantee the VIP crowd that Solomun and Carola bring?

Me and my wife will be there the end of April. Hoping to get to Dalt Vila and Ushuaia for the day parties and hopefully Pikes on the Thursday night. Anyone have any other idea what parties will be happening? Anyone know if Pikes will be lively on the Friday or Saturday night till late? Would love an intimate party with like minded couples or singles.

End of April is the big opening weekend. Lots of parties happening (check the calendar when you can). Pikes will announce everything soon, Saturday is likely House Party and will be busy, not sure on the Friday as yet.

I never book anything where I don't know the lineup. No Ibiza party, no festival.
The problem is popular nights in ibiza or festivals sometimes it can get sold out, so you have to make a decision of booking it before may sell out or waiting until the line ups are out

The problem is popular nights in ibiza or festivals sometimes it can get sold out, so you have to make a decision of booking it before may sell out or waiting until the line ups are out

I bought the saga tic for mid may without to know where the guest is. Think it can not be so bad. Normaly I only go , when I know where is playing.
There are some exceptions. But not much

Back