Ibiza gossip 2024

My Girlfriend that IS Hardcore Sven Fan ,texted me last week
I love all your music u Put on Ur Fb stories
Of Course i m filtering as good selector (confirmed by hundred of people that bought me Homemade House mix cds AT thé Time i was selling Music back in thé days )

Only 5 dates for Sven Akasha,the last one IS later...and No date on month ....
I don’t care if your girlfriend is a fan of Britney Spears or Sven.

According to instagram, Robin Schulz will play in Pacha on Thursdays.

They seemed to lean on Gorgon City quite a lot in 2022. I’m a big fan of Gorgon City and think they have more of a pull than their name suggests because they don’t do anywhere near as many festivals as other artists, a lot of touring in US etc. Obvious caveat here is they had their own night on Monday with Sonny Fodera, but could be movement there..

Last year Defected line ups weren’t ‘name’ heavy at all and it worked, but I agree they’d need to up it at Ushuaïa.

Nice to see the cogs are turning though 😃

I'll absolutely take that on my first date! Big fan of Low Steppa too.

Capture.PNG

8 hours and 8 dj’s for most events. Are they really gonna jet Masters at Work in for an hour set? Or is there another area where people will play?

"All Day I Dream" at Playa Soleil - was it already posted?
ADID at Cova Santa was our favourite party, so we are feeling a bit disappointed. That's said, we have not been to Playa Soleil... maybe it will turn out to be great. Not really a fan of Playa d'en Bossa though, and I'm guessing parking there will be an issue?

Back