Ibiza gossip 2024

Hi ibz when some DJs i support play...Seamus Haji,Dj Pippi,french Sam Karlson that was Aktarus NRV mate n Aktarus 's padawan...
Amnesia pyramid when Maceo/Raxon Plays...
i nearly read that as Aktarus was playing at hi🏴‍☠️😂

in serious buisness, has no one been past eden to get us a photo of that billboard yet?
wonder what amensia are going to announce for mondays aswell.

i nearly read that as Aktarus was playing at hi🏴‍☠️😂

in serious buisness, has no one been past eden to get us a photo of that billboard yet?
wonder what amensia are going to announce for mondays aswell.
I’ve got a hunch that cox will turn up for one night stand…totally speculative though!

I think you are right. In their video flyer thing on FB there is an extremely fleeting ‘CC’ logo in the top right.
Ah, well noticed! How did you spot that one? Just saw it myself. Would make sense what with game over being behind it.

Personally think the Keinemusik commercial chat is quite overblown - do they play a fair few remixes with well known vocals etc.? Yes, but they usually play long 5-7 hour sets at their events and people seem to focus solely on the 5-6 more commercial sounding tracks they hear during this period and discount the 40 others they hear! They still put eyes on and provide a platform to lesser known upcoming DJs (Dennis Louvra, Ankhoi, VXSION, Samm etc.) Musically, their own productions don’t disappoint and hasn’t ventured into commercial tracks. It’s a more accessible sound yes as it’s not heavy and is evidently popular now as people have discovered it as electronic music continues to grow. The rise of TikTok has just put more eyes on it and resorted in them demanding high fees and playing larger venues yes but what DJs wouldn’t align this with their popularity and demand? I think people also have to be careful from what they see, there are gullible people out there who believe that all the videos they see of them on TikTok etc are real audio, many TikTok producers are putting the sound of their cheesy edits over videos of Keinemusik to make it seem like they play their track when they don’t - damaging the image of KM and the Afro house genre this IMO.
I mostly agree with this. I went to their party in Tulum and it was fantastic. There were almost no “commercial” tracks in the first 5 hours. I think they threw in a few when the sun came up, but who cares at that point?

I have moved a number of the 'Ibiza Parties Are Expensive' to a new thread. Before I get accused of trying to stop the debate, there is a brand new place you can debate, discuss the pricing of parties. Just not in the Gossip Forum....

So please debate away here...

Since Elrow has now announced both Barcelona Off Week (june) and Malta (september) I assume they will announce their Amnesia shows this week. Hoping for opening third week of may.

From now on this should be a mandatory sticker on every record/mix session release 😉
My Girlfriend that IS Hardcore Sven Fan ,texted me last week
I love all your music u Put on Ur Fb stories
Of Course i m filtering as good selector (confirmed by hundred of people that bought me Homemade House mix cds AT thé Time i was selling Music back in thé days )

Only 5 dates for Sven Akasha,the last one IS later...and No date on month ....

Back