Ibiza gossip 2024

I think it could be a really good move for them...outside for a bit on the beach (sort of) then inside. Be interesting if they are charging for entry?
Tickets for the opening party is the usual free guest list like Rumours and other parties held there last year, we'll see if they keep that all season.

ADID at Cova Santa was our favourite party, so we are feeling a bit disappointed. That's said, we have not been to Playa Soleil... maybe it will turn out to be great. Not really a fan of Playa d'en Bossa though, and I'm guessing parking there will be an issue?
Just give it a go and that way you get to see the venue too, who knows? You might enjoy it just as much.

I thought Playa Soleil was an excellent new venue. Really enjoyed both the outside and indoor bits.
Will definitely give ADID a try there 👍🏻👍🏻
Me too...tickets seem to be list which is great. It'll capture people on a budget and those going onto somewhere else. Could really be a great move for them.

Attachments

• IMG_9884.jpeg
    IMG_9884.jpeg
    156.8 KB · Views: 98
Tickets for the opening party is the usual free guest list like Rumours and other parties held there last year, we'll see if they keep that all season.
Seems it's all list from their site (doesn't help Spotlight of course)

Some great dates in the Glitterbox calendar. I especially like the run from 8 September to closing party, but the Chaka Khan date should also be special

Any word from Nick Warren / The Soundgarden? Assuming they do show up this year they tend to keep changing venues. My best memories are from Boutique Hostal Salinas and KM5! Another one that would fit Las Dalias/Akasha very nicely IMO

I do wonder if Gorgon City's 6 shows with Defected spells the end of their Amnesia Mondays with Sonny whatshisname and Danny Competition Winner residency for 2024?

Back