Ibiza gossip 2024

What is really annoying is the new trend of releasing tickets and date confirmed and no line ups! It's not only ibiza, festivals are doing this too
i do understand for you it's a problem, as you live on the mainland and select your dates to fly over. But for most visitors, they have set holiday dates and regardless of the line-up, they either know the parties already they want to hit or they have no idea pick their parties on a whim

Read it will feature international djs, house beats.. electronica. I guess the boho free loving of the 60’s FP, but with modern edge….Something fresh would be great for Saturday night in Pacha..
Any time had its music. And times are ending. Had the feeling, it was Not the busiest day in pacha.

Last edited:
Read it will feature international djs, house beats.. electronica. I guess the boho free loving of the 60’s FP, but with modern edge….Something fresh would be great for Saturday night in Pacha..

They did try this a few seasons back. Was it 2019 or 2022? Can not recall, but they had some more 80/90s beats some of the nights to mix it up. Maybe that is what they do here?

I saw that Atzaro was organizing a great party ( on flyer ) on March 24, I was wondering since I haven't been for over 10 years I think, but the opening before was always incredible, for those who know, it's still nice the opening or nothing left?

Ben Hemsley's has a one-off date at Amnesia on Monday 3 June and, who knows, perhaps this is a sign of things to come?
Ben Hemsley and Hannah Laing absolutely tearing it up at the moment.
I could really add some info for next year rather than gossip to this but i wont🤐
Go on. Don’t be a tease.
Honestly don’t know if said person reads the forums so i’ll keep quiet. Even when it’s announced i know there’s more to the story which could even lead to 2025 gossip ha!

Back