Ibiza gossip 2024

It feels like Trance is slowly making a bit of a come back.
Would be back to the days of Privilege and Judgement Sundays at Amnesia with the likes of PVD, Oakenfold, Ferry Corsten, Richard Durand, John O'Callaghan....throw a but of Lisa Lashes, Trophy Twins in there for a heavier Techno edge and you're laughing...what a time that was to be clubbing!
would be good to have an alternative to House/tech house/deep house and with the likes of Ben Helmsley, Billy Gillies, Hannah Laing, seems were could be back in business :)
I saw Billy Gillies at an event on Saturday and he was MEGA! (if you're into that genre of course)

Would be back to the days of Privilege and Judgement Sundays at Amnesia with the likes of PVD, Oakenfold, Ferry Corsten, Richard Durand, John O'Callaghan....throw a but of Lisa Lashes, Trophy Twins in there for a heavier Techno edge and you're laughing...what a time that was to be clubbing!
would be good to have an alternative to House/tech house/deep house and with the likes of Ben Helmsley, Billy Gillies, Hannah Laing, seems were could be back in business :)
I saw Billy Gillies at an event on Saturday and he was MEGA! (if you're into that genre of course)
Aly & Fila event in London? Had a mate go and he said it was good.

Last edited:
Dropping 1 Akasha Sven date among 5
Oct 3rd Sven akasha Closing
i will Loose 1 single plane tix as thought it will bé end sept as last year n bought cheap deal flight i will loose

Flowers power sat pacha ,Nooo.. Claptone was nice last year....
As a rock addict i found this party very cheezy AT least u got funky Room AT pacha ,i ll go there if Really ni good options but AT pikes u got great party on saturday

Back