Ibiza gossip 2024

Totally agree, I think many of us have said in different threads you have to pick wisely now.

Feels like some of these events look like they belong in Vegas, not Ibiza!

And having tried Vegas clubbing I really hope Ibiza doesnt slip further into this VIP nonsense, at Hakkasan you literally had to dance in a postage stamp sized area miles away from the booth. Why people find paying thousands to sit at a table in a club I don't know.

Im starting to sound like a broken record on here and am bringing too much negativity because there’s hardly anything to suit my personal taste anymore. So i wont answer that question:lol:

It’s the first year in many where im questioning myself if i actually wanna go to Ibiza this summer which says a lot trust me!

Dude, forget the dark side.. all the cool music is at the bars and smaller parties.

Im starting to sound like a broken record on here and am bringing too much negativity because there’s hardly anything to suit my personal taste anymore. So i wont answer that question:lol:

It’s the first year in many where im questioning myself if i actually wanna go to Ibiza this summer which says a lot trust me!
I am exactly the same! It seems we have to pick really wisely or be go to akasha or chinois to have a good time and not be packed in like sardines

I don't want to go there I want to go to my usual places that I know and love, nothing for me at amnesia anymore, or ushuaia and I will never go Hi again!

Pikes hôtel akasha club chinois Blue marlin ,some cova Santa /Lio Ibiza parties are Always nice
For Big clubs its Always same DJs....i go there more to meet mates share some vibes
When u are with a bunch of mates from all around the world u Can Still have fun, music on background.
I ve done hundred of Ibiza parties last year from april to oct so i m quiet done .
The only thing that get me excited about Ibiza,it IS now my playground with new girlfriend met in Ibiza last year...
Time for Ibiza the chillout/romantic way :beaches ,sunsets,restaurants n some little dancing

04/07 IS 2nd Sven Vath akasha las dalias

Pikes hôtel akasha club chinois Blue marlin ,some cova Santa /Lio Ibiza parties are Always nice
For Big clubs its Always same DJs....i go there more to meet mates share some vibes
When u are with a bunch of mates from all around the world u Can Still have fun, music on background.
I ve done hundred of Ibiza parties last year from april to oct so i m quiet done .
The only thing that get me excited about Ibiza,it IS now my playground with new girlfriend met in Ibiza last year...
Time for Ibiza the chillout/romantic way :beaches ,sunsets,restaurants n some little dancing

04/07 IS 2nd Sven Vath akasha las dalias
Have you got a new girlfriend? this is the first time I have heard of this😂😉

Mates swear by Tenerife but i wouldn’t know. I haven’t holidayed anywhere but Ibiza since maybe 09 ish (bar a trip to egypt in a year that i still went to Ibiza🤣)

I think if you want sun and music, Ibiza is still the best, even if we're end up driven now to smaller venues to satisfy that itch. But there are other places to holiday for other reasons.

Back