Ibiza gossip 2024

Pikes hôtel akasha club chinois Blue marlin ,some cova Santa /Lio Ibiza parties are Always nice
For Big clubs its Always same DJs....i go there more to meet mates share some vibes
When u are with a bunch of mates from all around the world u Can Still have fun, music on background.
I ve done hundred of Ibiza parties last year from april to oct so i m quiet done .
The only thing that get me excited about Ibiza,it IS now my playground with new girlfriend met in Ibiza last year...
Time for Ibiza the chillout/romantic way :beaches ,sunsets,restaurants n some little dancing

04/07 IS 2nd Sven Vath akasha las dalias
I remember her from last year. I guess she likes Sven.
Selfie? youtube
Ants 2023 closing party Chelina B2B Syreeta
No Pirate!No Party!!!

Sven Väth Akasha 12/09
Thanks but yes party, no pirate 🥳

Sven Akasha Closing Las Dalias oct 3rd
I ve already post 3 dates not confirmed officially on this topic,giving now last date,1rst date on may IS already officially confirmed.
Sven Akasha las Dalias from Sven's manager cellphone

23/05
04/07
08/08
12/09
03/10

PS:I Asked to Sven manager when he was in paris a few weeks ago
I had the guts to Ask for it ,because my girl Book her trip around this event
I had no Idea how Sven 's manager looks liké (i dont follow djs) until i Saw Sven talking with someone in DJ Booth n pointing his Fingers towards me.

Solomun +1 just got announced.

So it looks like....

26 May to 16 June (and 13 October as per Pacha website) is +1 (assumption no Solomun on these dates)

Join us for four special Sundays, from May 26th to June 16th, as we kick off the season with a unique party concept, '+1', created by the globally acclaimed Solomun. Selected artists, handpicked by Solomun in collaboration with Pacha Ibiza, will take control of the decks for limited dates only. Each artist will bring special guests, delivering a one-of-a-kind sonic journey with all-night-long sets. A fusion of talent and creativity awaits, promising nights of genuine music discovery at Ibiza's iconic club. Stay tuned for the full lineup to be announced soon!

23 June to October 06 (Closing) is Solomun +1 with Solomun every week

Last edited:
Back