Ibiza gossip 2024

I didn't even get an email for pre sale!

When do IMS usually announce the after party?
Tickets are available again for the IMS closing party. Nearly had a heart attack when I saw this and tried earlier as indeed it was saying sold out, but it must have been a bug as just bought 4 tickets :)

Good point. I wonder what they will land on Saturday now? With CamelPhat, Saga, MusicOn staying same nights (and Solomun would never vacate Sunday), either a new Saturday event or Pure Pacha or Flower Power move? But Pacha still need a new night!

Has to be someone with good European appeal too as Ibiza Town has loads of weekend trippers on a Saturday night including many from the mainland. Bob Sinclar was a good booking for years as he had broad appeal.

I saw Sonny Fodera put something up on his socials the other day saying he was announcing his Ibiza plans soon, potentially fill the Saturday slot in Pacha? Know he's had that Monday amnesia slot last few years though. Bit of a like for like swap with Claptone musically imo if they did, so unless they're moving away from that crowd/music on a Saturday night.

Decent looking IMS line up. A bit different.

Saw Roisin Murphy a couple of weeks ago here in the UK and she was incredible!!

Miss Monique was also really good on the bill at Franky Wah’s night at chinois last year.

I saw Sonny Fodera put something up on his socials the other day saying he was announcing his Ibiza plans soon, potentially fill the Saturday slot in Pacha? Know he's had that Monday amnesia slot last few years though. Bit of a like for like swap with Claptone musically imo if they did, so unless they're moving away from that crowd/music on a Saturday night.
Will be interesting to see how that would have a knock on effect with the Amnesia Presents night if that remains at Amnesia on a Monday. Seen quite a bit of Danny Howard with Defected recently so could that mean a complete change to that night.
I personally think Gorgon City could carry that night with Guest DJ’s to pad the lineup.
All very interesting and the promoters/socials guys must be revelling in everyone’s anticipation 😝

But also driven by greedy DJ fees you’d imagine. No DJ or agent is letting Pacha get away with to much of that ticket money
There is another way. Sven at Pacha Munich tomorrow night (Dragon World Tour) for less than 20 euros, and that in Munich :cool:

Ims dalt vila lineup quiet poor
Pete Tong N Sasha Boring ...
Mochakk n Roisin Murphin are thé only names im happy with ,Hope other wont spred mellow beats
Looks liké some DJs Lost fame with 40€ tix
Bédouin Roger Sanchez Locodice (Hope its one shot évent ,as his TechHoude IS awful)Screenshot_20240301-073257_1.jpg

Last edited:
Ims dalt vila lineup quiet poor
Pete Tong N Sasha Boring ...
Mochakk n Roisin Murphin are thé only names im happy with ,Hope other wont spred mellow beats
Looks liké some DJs Lost fame with 40€ tix
Bédouin Roger Sanchez Locodice (Hope its one shot évent ,as his TechHoude IS awful)

It’s almost like those in the night time / dance industry know the value of individual DJs and what people will pay.

Can’t help thinking something big will change for Solomun this season or at the very least his residency at Pacha will start late since he is in North America (Movement Detroit, Canada) in late May (usual Pacha start weekend) and he has just announced another event in California on Saturday 1st June and I don’t recall too much trans Atlantic commuting in the past for him …

Edited: day

Back