Ibiza gossip 2024

Keinemusik Pacha - 19th May 🍒☁️
Damn! The one weekend in the opening couple of months I CAN'T get to Ibiza.
Hope they announce at least one other date later in the season. And hopefully two out of the three will play at Circoloco a few times.
I can see I'm in the minority here but I discovered them (late) at Circoloco last year and their sets were the highlight of my 2023 Ibiza trips. They had me as soon as they dropped a mix of France Gall's Ella, elle l'a into their Circoloco set.

Last edited:
Keinemusik, in my point of view, had a different approach to house music and they had a cult following between 2014-2021. They threw small but intimate parties, had their own vibe, they had their own groovy and dark side and played some stuff close to heavy side of house music as well.

I was a big fan those years.

They had legendary remixes to Ame, Dj Koze, Royskopp. Their sunrise party at Amsterdam Loft ADE 2019 is probably the best party i have ever been to in my life still. They used to attract an incredible crowd who loved music, and i discovered also many new producers thanks to them, like Yor Kultura and Motip White.

How things change though, after their infamous Burning Man 2022 set published on Youtube, and their production to Drake's album, fame got them. They caught a very specific crowd, post pandemic ravers who likes easy to listen ore simpler side of house music, and they play predominantly Afro House, with 90s edits and sing alongs etc. Instead playing smaller stages, now they are charging up to 200-300k to some events and to be honest, when i went to their off-sonar set this summer in Barcelona, i did not enjoy one bit. A new crowd, a new music, and a very negative vibe. Now they are playing Travis Scott, Dua Lipa and some arabic pop.

It attracts a very wide crowd, and makes them a lot of money, good for them. Innervisions guys are probably the only guys left in this scene which did not get affected with fame and money in my opinion, i mean look at tale of us, it is very difficult to not change your style to cater a wider crowd. I will always respect them for their music last decade, but would not go to their sets anymore. Not my music, not my crowd.
This is spot on.
I had the amazing chance to see them at a beachclub in the Netherlands, Woodstock in Bloemendaal in 2022, probably one of the last chances to see them in a small intimate setting. I loved their set even though the occassional Alicia Keys and Drake track was in there. Now everytime a Keinemusik show pops up I think about going and end up thinking it will never be like that day on the beach.

I know it's a joke! I still pay it though🙄 and so does everyone else...robbing us blind, what's the excuse war and inflation

Im not going to defend the increasingly outragious prices...

But for comparison Ocean Colour Scene & Cast two indie bands almost 30 years past their prime are after £73 a ticket here in the UK, so it feels like ridiculous prices everywhere right now. Im even seeing rock tribute acts after £40 for arena performances.

If people keep turning up they will keep pushing the boundaries on what they can charge :(

Keinemusik, in my point of view, had a different approach to house music and they had a cult following between 2014-2021. They threw small but intimate parties, had their own vibe, they had their own groovy and dark side and played some stuff close to heavy side of house music as well.

They had legendary remixes to Ame, Dj Koze, Royskopp. Their sunrise party at Amsterdam Loft ADE 2019 is probably the best party i have ever been to in my life still. They used to attract an incredible crowd who loved music, and i discovered also many new producers thanks to them, like Yor Kultura and Motip White.

How things change though, after their infamous Burning Man 2022 set published on Youtube, and their production to Drake's album, fame got them. They caught a very specific crowd, post pandemic ravers who likes easy to listen ore simpler side of house music, and they play predominantly Afro House, with 90s edits and sing alongs etc. Instead playing smaller stages, now they are charging up to 200-300k to some events and to be honest, when i went to their off-sonar set this summer in Barcelona, i did not enjoy one bit. A new crowd, a new music, and a very negative vibe. Now they are playing Travis Scott, Dua Lipa and some arabic pop.

It attracts a very wide crowd, and makes them a lot of money, good for them. Innervisions guys are probably the only guys left in this scene which did not get affected with fame and money in my opinion, i mean look at tale of us, it is very difficult to not change your style to cater a wider crowd. I will always respect them for their music last decade, but would not go to their sets anymore. Not my music, not my crowd.

couldn't have said it better and have the same feeling myself.

for me, they were fantastic right up to the covid break on clubbing and 2019 was a fantastic year for them and I loved what they used to play then. then the first two or so times I heard them when they reappeared here in ibiza after the covid break I thought they were still good in 2022, but their change in sound already had started.

then last year when KM played in pacha in may, for me personally it was an underwhelming night, too far on the poppy side of things and just not enough ooomph anymore. and from what I can tell from socials (I know you don't get the full picture, but still), they haven't gone back to their earlier style since then.

now, this was me speaking as a clubber.

speaking as someone who's still involved in the nightlife industry to some extent, it's evident they've exploded last year, they're selling out venues worldwide and the pacha date this may is 100% gonna sell out beforehand, it won't take long actually. so while I personally lost touch with the sound they're playing now, they obviously are mega successful right now.

Hi Guys,

Any idea when Destino will announce their schedule for this year?

I am out there 11th-16th July and would have waited to book until announced but its my girlfriends birthday we are out there for on the 15th.

Praying for 11th July if last years calendar is anything to go by??

My dates didn't line up with it last year!

Completely agree. I have said before their day/night event in London pre Covid was up there in my top five ever nights.
Those Adam Port remixes he did in 2018 and 2019.. were so so good, Underwater, No Dancer...
I'd love if they went back down that route musically 🤞

Completely agree. I have said before their day/night event in London pre Covid was up there in my top five ever nights.
Those Adam Port remixes he did in 2018 and 2019.. were so so good, Underwater, No Dancer...
I'd love if they went back down that route musically 🤞
Their productions!/remixes i think are better than them djing in some cases, even last year they produced some absolute bangers

Rampa more love, & me life, rampa champion

Hi Guys,

Any idea when Destino will announce their schedule for this year?

I am out there 11th-16th July and would have waited to book until announced but its my girlfriends birthday we are out there for on the 15th.

Praying for 11th July if last years calendar is anything to go by??

My dates didn't line up with it last year!

I'd say it's looking good ;)

am sure destino dates will get officially announced soon-ish

You gotta be kidding me.. 100 for a Pacha night in May (!!) is outrageous! Pretty sure I paid 60 last year for that same Pacha keinemusik gig. From 60 to 100 in a year is unacceptable for me. Hype or not. If that is a sign for the season to come I'm outta here :(

I mean Stivi would know better and its obviously pure speculation but i do not think this will be the norm this summer. This is Keinemusik charging the highest fees this scene ever saw after Calvin Harris probably. They got paid around 250k at St Tropez last summer for one afternoon. Big events 300k plus.

Not true.. there’s actually a lot of people in music who don’t care about that BS. Check out malanga, underground, pikes, akasha… all free or affordable too
What i meant was different. I am sure there are many people, but seeing how IV was popular and booming between 2017-2019, they stayed true to their style and did not change. I love pikes and akasha, but throw a lot of money to many djs and i am not sure they will pass the test of fame and money. I would say 5 years a go KM did not care about that BS too.

Obviously there are many great artists in the scene who cares about the music much more than fame, yes.

Back