Ibiza gossip 2024

Big clue regarding the previous posed conundrum of ADE dates and when things are likely to end. All evidence points to 11 to 13 October being really massive this year
Yes, Already planning, Friday to Monday - Music on Closing, Ushuaia Closing, Amnesia Closing, Solomon+1 Closing, followed by a week off work to recover :D

I've seen they only announced Steve Martinez, does anybody know what happened to Chris? Couldn't find any info...

Last edited:
S-man(was ok Glitterbox 2024,club théâtre soundsystem didnt help ) with Hannah wants will bé answer that sat april 27th ,half cheaper than Hi opening that will bé overpacked,must bé a tourist to go to Hi opening
Music on opening may 17th Screenshot_20240223-135029.jpg 80€,+30€ Rise...
Ibiza IS not for average people if u want to party

Last edited:
S-man(was ok Glitterbox 2024,club théâtre soundsystem didnt help ) with Hannah wants will bé answer that sat april 27th ,half cheaper than Hi opening that will bé overpacked,must bé a tourist to go to Hi opening
Music on opening may 17th View attachment 17097 80€,+30€ Rise...
Ibiza IS not for average people if u want to party
I planned to go pacha opening for Marco carola , but will go amenisa opening on Friday now and pacha on Saturday for Roger sanchez, will hopefully be a bit less busy on Saturday, hoping for event on the Thursday at pikes also

I planned to go pacha opening for Marco carola , but will go amenisa opening on Friday now and pacha on Saturday for Roger sanchez, will hopefully be a bit less busy on Saturday, hoping for event on the Thursday at pikes also
Ims dalt vila not to miss that friday afternoon
Pacha Music on friday will be rammy AF No Idea where i'll go but not Pacha neither amnesia
I ll go to Destino Opening more to make a visit to my girl otherwise i'll stay Blue Marlin Ibiza Opening (not confirmed but should bé that sunday )
I wont Say No to some little pikes Hôtel n Club Chinois that week After 29th Dc10 opening or april 25th
Was Wondering wich party AT Eden on sunday april 28th?as Nothing planned n my girl Never been to Eden

Back