Ibiza gossip 2024

All of Hi's residencies remain the same as last year then

They are packing the place out so doesn't surprise me. But they have to watch the lineup doesn't become stale as with the massive fees they pay their headliners it pretty much needs to be at full capacity all season.

It is! Too packed and overcrowded

Yep, still undecided if im making an appearance this year but if I do its out of season and smaller clubs from now on.

Surprised Guetta is keeping 2 residencies, say what you want about him but its about 15 years since he became a commerical success now and he's 56, but the demand to see him just doesnt seem to drop!

Yep, still undecided if im making an appearance this year but if I do its out of season and smaller clubs from now on.

Surprised Guetta is keeping 2 residencies, say what you want about him but its about 15 years since he became a commerical success now and he's 56, but the demand to see him just doesnt seem to drop!
.... after his abrupt retirement in 2023 due to health problems, I am also surprised.... has 100s of millions, but apparently still hooked on the screaming fans. I would retire with a clear conscience :)

Is it me or have Hi hiked their ticket prices by about 20% from last year? Doesn’t bother me either way…just an observation. Example: Afterlife is 90…was Guetta 100 previously? Not looking for a debate on pricing, just curious (I have no intention going to any of their events so as I say I don’t really care)

Yeh I am going to pick and choose wisely this year, although I did that last year and looked good on paper but in reality some nights were not good at all, hi being one of them

Is it me or have Hi hiked their ticket prices by about 20% from last year? Doesn’t bother me either way…just an observation. Example: Afterlife is 90…was Guetta 100 previously? Not looking for a debate on pricing, just curious (I have no intention going to any of their events so as I say I don’t really care)
Wouldn't be surprised if they did, early bird tickets are starting high too!

I think the people complaining about Defected at Ushuaia are just a few vocal minority. I think it'll do decent. I love Ushuaia, but outside of Ants don't have any interest in the events, but this one is good

Defected move is interesting for sure. I’m afraid I’m firmly in the day/early eve party camp. Big fan of a 2am finish and then go again next day!

Pacing myself is not something I’m good at, I am the absolute queen of peaking early, several hours before everyone else 😂

I’m there last week of May celebrating a birthday. Never been that early before and anxiously watching this thread for updates.

Sven at Akasha would be amazing if it lands in the right week. What do we think is the likelihood he will play between 28th and 31st May?

Defected move is interesting for sure. I’m afraid I’m firmly in the day/early eve party camp. Big fan of a 2am finish and then go again next day!

Pacing myself is not something I’m good at, I am the absolute queen of peaking early, several hours before everyone else 😂

I’m there last week of May celebrating a birthday. Never been that early before and anxiously watching this thread for updates.

Sven at Akasha would be amazing if it lands in the right week. What do we think is the likelihood he will play between 28th and 31st May?
He's supposed to play there 23 May...

I'm sure sven's gonna play a good number of guest slots again this summer in other venues apart from akasha, just as he did last year, but yeah, I'd also say it's unlikely he'll play just the week after his may gig since end of may is rather quiet still in terms of other residencies starting where he could be guesting. but who knows, it's not impossible!

Back