Ibiza gossip 2024

Speaking the obvious here, but there is more starting in May than ever before!

Given the ever increasing prices in Summer May might be a better option than ever now, its only missing the big 'EDM' headliners which most on here arent interested in anyway. They might need to nudge forward the shift to Summer mode for the bus services though.

Given the ever increasing prices in Summer May might be a better option than ever now, its only missing the big 'EDM' headliners which most on here arent interested in anyway. They might need to nudge forward the shift to Summer mode for the bus services though.

We are an open house here, but yes I’m with you. May has been building for a few years now, and the parties are a lot less commercial / not EDM (or what ever we call it these days). Pacha usually has a lot of good one-offs in May too (hopefully this year too), and Club Chinos hopefully too.

We are an open house here, but yes I’m with you. May has been building for a few years now, and the parties are a lot less commercial / not EDM (or what ever we call it these days). Pacha usually has a lot of good one-offs in May too (hopefully this year too), and Club Chinos hopefully too.

Hope so. Lets see whats up. A little cold for swimming ,but ok for relaxing at the beach and sitting in a not so rammed Sa Trinxa

Speaking the obvious here, but there is more starting in May than ever before!
Hate to mention it but think the Euro’s will keep some people away for the usual start to busy season so maybe clubs are hoping to lure people for earlier trips based on better early season events 🤷🏻‍♂️

Jesus

Hate to mention it but think the Euro’s will keep some people away for the usual start to busy season so maybe clubs are hoping to lure people for earlier trips based on better early season events 🤷🏻‍♂️

Not the euro alone. The rammed clubs in high season , last year. Hope its a little better in may

Not the euro alone. The rammed clubs in high season , last year. Hope its a little better in may
We’re there 17th June too so hoping it’s not silly busy. First time we’re doing Monday - Friday for the first time in ages so interested to see what club nights are on offer outside of the usual weekend headliners

We’re there 17th June too so hoping it’s not silly busy. First time we’re doing Monday - Friday for the first time in ages so interested to see what club nights are on offer outside of the usual weekend headliners

No big difference between weekends and weekdays in peak season. Full is full

Was there mid-late June last year and it was very quiet, clubs very busy, but everywhere else quiet as hell. It wasn’t for me.

Last year was the first time I’d seen a real disproportion between how busy clubs were to the general island. The clubs stayed reasonably level across my three trips, but the island in June was dead about, not the usual vibe I enjoy, whereas September whilst not that much busier did have the vibe.

Last edited:
Was there mid-late June last year and it was very quiet, clubs very busy, but everywhere else quiet as hell. It wasn’t for me.

Last year was the first time I’d seen a real disproportion between how busy clubs were to the general island. The clubs stayed reasonably level across my three trips, but the island in June was dead about, not the usual vibe I enjoy, whereas September whilst not that much busier did have the vibe.
Agreed, anytime I have been in June aside from maybe the last week of the month, I've been surprised how quiet the island feels. Still great of course but I agree that I preferred September as felt like more people about and older crowd.

Agreed, anytime I have been in June aside from maybe the last week of the month, I've been surprised how quiet the island feels. Still great of course but I agree that I preferred September as felt like more people about and older crowd.

I think I was there around 21st-26th and it was just much too quiet.

Plenty of my friends are quite a bit younger than me and we don’t go for an older crowd generally, but there was definitely just more of a fun loving atmosphere in September, more so than August even if I prefer then as a rule. Like people were just enjoying it as much as they could as summer was ending/it’s the final holiday of the year.

bedouin doing 3 'road to saga 2024' gigs in april (istanbul, dubai & marrakech), so guess what will come after that…

London of course! ;)

Jokes aside, maybe a weekend Saga Pacha Party in May before the main season? I know you won't tell me, but work a try haha...

Back