Ibiza gossip 2024

What’s happening with kanya/sun sea/old coastline?

Looks like someone had a half-hearted effort with the old coastline building

Does pyramid have different tiers of ticket sales or is general tickets final price tier?

Tempted to go pyramid special but waiting for more news on what's on that night just incase.

Does pyramid have different tiers of ticket sales or is general tickets final price tier?

Tempted to go pyramid special but waiting for more news on what's on that night just incase.
Spotlight do refunds up to 24hrs before the show, so buy now, worry about it later

Ushuaia/Hi closing this year probably on October 12. What about Amnesia? ADE 2024 from October 16 to 20.

Ushuaia/Hi closing this year probably on October 12. What about Amnesia? ADE 2024 from October 16 to 20.

Welcome to Forum BTW!

Ushuaia closing on Oct 12 is a good **guess** based on Ants running until Oct 05. All I will say if things can change, and they might combine with final Ants - we just don't know yet.

What this means for Amnesia will be interesting as they typically have been that 2nd weekend in October the last few years. So do they go earlier, same weekend as Ushuaia/Hi or later, but as you say people might have de-camped to ADE by then.

Welcome to Forum BTW!

Ushuaia closing on Oct 12 is a good **guess** based on Ants running until Oct 05. All I will say if things can change, and they might combine with final Ants - we just don't know yet.

What this means for Amnesia will be interesting as they typically have been that 2nd weekend in October the last few years. So do they go earlier, same weekend as Ushuaia/Hi or later, but as you say people might have de-camped to ADE by then.
Thank you for your welcome and reply. Greetings to you and everyone on the forum from Austria 🇦🇹 It's not just Ants, it's also FMIF on Oct. 7 that marks Oct. 12 as the likely closing date. But as you say, things can change. I'm planning my Sep./Oct. Trip 😜

Welcome to Forum BTW!

They still have Guetta pencilled on Monday 7th of October, I'd say its a solid bet its the 12th for Closing, We'll have to See when the Hi Calendar gets released as that should cement which weekend it will be.
I'm hoping for the 12th and fingers crossed Amnesia falls on the same day! its been a few years since I did Ushuaia Closing followed by Amnesia Closing, makes for a hell of a weekend

Desiree yes! Anotr no thanks

img_9739-jpeg.17087

Last edited by a moderator:
Back