Ibiza gossip 2024

Kevin & Perry line up tonight, I’m hoping for a change to the usual dj’s who have been on the past couple of years. I’m also hoping Chicane, Space Brothers & Matt Darey to name a few would be good.

Let’s see what Pacha pull out the bag…

Good point. I wonder what they will land on Saturday now? With CamelPhat, Saga, MusicOn staying same nights (and Solomun would never vacate Sunday), either a new Saturday event or Pure Pacha or Flower Power move? But Pacha still need a new night!

Didn’t even spot the he,she.they… Now that is a bit of a weird mix-up 😂
I mean we have had some weird combos in Ibiza across the years, but THIS…

Claptone on the Terrace
HE.SHE.THEY. look after the Main Room

Not even separate events with a closed door between? I mean WTF!

I mean we have had some weird combos in Ibiza across the years, but THIS…

Claptone on the Terrace
HE.SHE.THEY. look after the Main Room

Not even separate events with a closed door between? I mean WTF!
And we know what HE.SHE.THEY are like... Still he will complement the Defected after's crowd via Amnesia back to San An

Good point. I wonder what they will land on Saturday now? With CamelPhat, Saga, MusicOn staying same nights (and Solomun would never vacate Sunday), either a new Saturday event or Pure Pacha or Flower Power move? But Pacha still need a new night!
I saw the new owner is going to really push Flower Power, could it go back to a Saturday night slot! Would it bring in the same table vip / clubber money?? Great to see things move around again on the island

Last edited:
Back