Ibiza gossip 2024

Just received a newsletter: Defected at Ushuaia. Sad news ☹️

Why Sad? As I think I said a few pages back when dropping a few hints, look at what Defected is now. They did Wembley Arena for New Year, they do more festival stuff Etc. This feels good for them IMO.

Also... for those of you old enough to remember...they actually had an Ushuaia residency in 2011 as a pre-party before their Pacha night! Some art work from back then...

1707850928468.png
N.B. This is 2011 Artwork!

Why Sad? As I think I said a few pages back when dropping a few hints, look at what Defected is now. They did Wembley Arena for New Year, they do more festival stuff Etc. This feels good for them IMO.

Also... for those of you old enough to remember...they actually had an Ushuaia residency in 2011 as a pre-party before their Pacha night! Some art work from back then...

View attachment 17058
N.B. This is 2011 Artwork!

you're obviously right with everything you say, but I can't help but feel sorry for both eden and san an to lose that night.

IMO these palladium locations have a horrible vibe.
never had a good time at ushuaia or hi although i always liked the line-ups.

was waiting for the defected location in the last days/weeks to make a decision of my may trip and think i'll skip this year...

Let's see what Eden has lined-up as a replacement
I think unless its what someone suggested a while ago with Patrick topping, trick/doof its going to be a big loss for san this year, totally agree with will people be happy paying ushuia prices aswell, but daytime timing might appeal to older audience also, wierd one either way wonder what will be Tuesday nights at Hi afterwards?

Interested to see what replaces Defected at Eden. Was any of their other nights a success last year? Shine seemed to be quite a poor turnout from pics posted on Facebook during last year.

Interested to see what replaces Defected at Eden. Was any of their other nights a success last year? Shine seemed to be quite a poor turnout from pics posted on Facebook during last year.
They had their most successful summer ever in 2023

I wonder if Defected might miss the mark a bit with this. The Eden night had a lot going for it in terms of being a Friday, relatively reasonably priced, San An crowd etc.

Back