Ibiza gossip 2024

Good call.. Roll from one to another.. Or Mondays?

Guetta is Mondays. As @W_I_C said question is will he still do two parties a week. My guess would be he’d keep the Monday Ushuaia Party over Friday Hï. But that’s a guess, so who knows.

I do think it’ll be Ushuaia tbh. But ANTS won’t move so potentially same day vibes with Glitterbox on a Sunday.

I agree on Ants - nothing would move that IMO. But if it is Ushuaia (and we don’t know yet) Ants and Defected pretty similar sound so Sat / Sun might be just too much tech-house.

Guetta is Mondays. As @W_I_C said question is will he still do two parties a week. My guess would be he’d keep the Monday Ushuaia Party over Friday Hï. But that’s a guess, so who knows.

I agree on Ants - nothing would move that IMO. But if it is Ushuaia (and we don’t know yet) Ants and Defected pretty similar sound so Sat / Sun might be just too much tech-house.
That’s why I’m thinking Monday.. Guetta keeps Future Rave and Monday would take / filter DC numbers??

I might be very wrong and I don't have any inside info but from the way last season ended for Guetta I'm thinking he won't be back this year at least not with the Night League guys.
Something more than "medical issues" must have happened.
Only speculating here by the way so I'm not spreading lies 🤣

How are ushuaia & hi ibiza these days? I'm coming for IMS Dalt Vila (first time, anything to know?) And thinking of doing ushuaia and hi openings next day.

Never been to ushuaia as the location never appealed to me - stage surrounded by hotel buildings. But how is the opening parties there maybe the vibe and atmosphere make it up? Is it worth checking it out at least once? Also how is hi opening?

And when do normally line ups and tickets drop for these parties?

How are ushuaia & hi ibiza these days? I'm coming for IMS Dalt Vila (first time, anything to know?) And thinking of doing ushuaia and hi openings next day.

Never been to ushuaia as the location never appealed to me - stage surrounded by hotel buildings. But how is the opening parties there maybe the vibe and atmosphere make it up? Is it worth checking it out at least once? Also how is hi opening?

Considering IMS has moved to Cala Llonga, do we think that the Dalt Vila event will still be at Dalt Vila?

no, isn't worth it...

no, isn't worth it...
Could you please elaborate a bit more. I think for me number 1 priority is sound quality, then music, then the crowd and atmosphere. Is it really that bad that not worth checking at least once?

Could you please elaborate a bit more. I think for me number 1 priority is sound quality, then music, then the crowd and atmosphere. Is it really that bad that not worth checking at least once?

On here Hï and Ushuaia divides opinions. Always has and always will. Some think they are amazing, others don’t. My advice is have a look through the reviews on here from last summer.

On here Hï and Ushuaia divides opinions. Always has and always will. Some think they are amazing, others don’t. My advice is have a look through the reviews on here from last summer.

Could you post me a link to reviews please? I tried to search but besides general comments didn't find anything

Been to both a few times in recent years and I don’t feel like they’re my kind of clubs, depends what you’re into I guess. Both impressive venues but I don’t get the experience that I’m looking for and I think it’s a 50/50 crowd where a lot are there just to be cool as opposed to really enjoying the music. I far prefer clubs like octan/sankeys or underground. But a review is a personal preference so I’d jus go and make up your own mind mate 👍

Only been to Ushuaia once and that was last September for Armin closing. The music wasn’t the best but we still enjoyed it. The crowd was alright, plenty of people on their phones but that’s to be expected these days. We got talking to some guys from Holland and Canada and had a good time with them. Me and my mate being from Yorkshire seemed to confuse the Canada lads when we said we was from England 😀.

We are planning on going back if Armin is closing the same weekend this year. Pretty cool when a tune drops and a plane is coming into land above the stage / crowd.

What I saw there , was the : I was in Ibiza crowd. Its ok , they had fun and a nice evening. Everyone as its good for him.

Back