Ibiza gossip 2024

Do you think any changes at Pacha 2024?

I mean I don’t think any surprise, but this from Pacha IG would indicate Saga / Bedouin is back

View attachment 17007

Yeah Saga will be back. Which Day ? And when is the opening ? Im there from 25 of may. Hope to catch the opening or the second date. Chances are good.

Akasha is interesting. Sven back and when ? End of may date ?

Yeah Saga will be back. Which Day ? And when is the opening ? Im there from 25 of may. Hope to catch the opening or the second date. Chances are good.

Akasha is interesting. Sven back and when ? End of may date ?

History would tell us that they should have opened by the date you are there [they opened 24 May last year]. I have zero knowledge about the day, but I see no reason why would not be Wednesday again?

Re. Sven @ Akasha. In 2023 I think the first two dates (April and June) got announced early March.

History would tell us that they should have opened by the date you are there [they opened 24 May last year]. I have zero knowledge about the day, but I see no reason why would not be Wednesday again?

Re. Sven @ Akasha. In 2023 I think the first two dates (April and June) got announced early March.

If Sven is not at Akasha at this time, I chose a different one there. Think it will be good ., too

Im back in September . Good chances to catch one date.

I am sure sven news will come soon. heard some bits through the grapevine. have faith 😎

The link for what they had early season in 2023) is below - to give you a feel.

I will say again in case people get excited - The link below was for 2023

Than you

These are the first dates. When did we have the first fixed summer dates ( opening for saga , and so on ? ). Think at march we will know something ?

Than you

These are the first dates. When did we have the first fixed summer dates ( opening for saga , and so on ? ). Think at march we will know something ?

I believe it was Mid-March last year we knew the residency and the dates. Obviously line-ups are April and often well into May with Pacha (and other clubs).

Back