Ibiza gossip 2024

Could you please elaborate a bit more. I think for me number 1 priority is sound quality, then music, then the crowd and atmosphere. Is it really that bad that not worth checking at least once?
Best solution is to find someone staying in the hotel and blag your way onto their balcony for free.

How are ushuaia & hi ibiza these days? I'm coming for IMS Dalt Vila (first time, anything to know?) And thinking of doing ushuaia and hi openings next day.

Never been to ushuaia as the location never appealed to me - stage surrounded by hotel buildings. But how is the opening parties there maybe the vibe and atmosphere make it up? Is it worth checking it out at least once? Also how is hi opening?

And when do normally line ups and tickets drop for these parties?

As was mentioned it divides opinion.

Given your list of priorities, then in my opinion in ushuaia you will find it easier to find a spot with decent sound. At Hi, it's usually so busy that to find those spots you'd need to push through a large crowd.

I would give Ushuaia a go, personally speaking, if you think the DJs will be up your street. Dancing under the sun is always good fun, for me anyway.

It's obviously totally subjective. For people like me (admittedly of a certain age), it is the anti-christ, the anti-ibiza, the anti-everything we hold dear.
Anti ibiza!? Which clubs would you say are pro ibiza?

What are the chances that more clubs will have parties that weekend?

I have started a All things Ushuaïa & HÏ IBIZA... thread to keep a lot of the questions off the Gossip Forum...

Please ask questions, start debates and whatever you like (within reason)

According to DDI, looks like it won't be ready for this summer as they're still waiting for the ok from the Coastal Authorities to start the refurbishment of the old Caminito restaurant in Es Pujols. It's in the news today because the local police had to stop the works going on in there until they get the right license...
New for 2025 although "Este proyecto no es tan ambicioso ahora como se planteó en su origen, cuando se presentó como un nuevo modelo de negocio semejante al Lío de Ibiza, pero ajustado a la escala formenterense. Es decir, se trataba de montar un restaurante con espectáculo."

IMG_20240117_091305.jpg

Back