Ibiza gossip 2024

Do not see how Defected could fit into Pacha. They have CamelPhat and MusicOn that is kind of (near enough) the same sound these days as Defected.

Personal Assumption :

Flower power stays , Bedouin stays , Carola stays , music on stays , Solomun stays , camelphat stays ( was rammed when I was there in september ).

Dont think they have much gaps in the calendar.

Personal Assumption :

Flower power stays , Bedouin stays , Carola stays , music on stays , Solomun stays , camelphat stays ( was rammed when I was there in september ).

Dont think they have much gaps in the calendar.

My guess is I see no changes, but this is Ibiza, so who know. If I had one Ibiza wish on Pacha’s programming it would be for Glitterbox on Saturdays. Not going to happen ever as they smashing it at Hï, but man that night on a Saturday would be a freaking proper party in Pacha.

My guess is I see no changes, but this is Ibiza, so who know. If I had one Ibiza wish on Pacha’s programming it would be for Glitterbox on Saturdays. Not going to happen ever as they smashing it at Hï, but man that night on a Saturday would be a freaking proper party in Pacha.

Yeah

It needs a more posh crowd

Correct on both counts imo. Seven strong nights, absolutely. But definitely a question mark over whether Guetta is well enough to continue with two week residencies and also I wouldn't bank that Prydz is up for another full summer run until I see it confirmed

Does Prydz still have his no flying thing? Or just limits it?

Wasn't sure sure how big of a pull Claptone is there these days.

To be honest, I think Saturday night at Pacha will be pretty big even if I was playing. It is a party night, a lot of locals go out too.

Agree Saturday at Pacha / Glitterbox for that Saturday night glam!

I saw at the backend of last year the new owner of Pacha said they are turning Destino into a Five hotels resort. Is Destino due to open as usual this year?

I saw at the backend of last year the new owner of Pacha said they are turning Destino into a Five hotels resort. Is Destino due to open as usual this year?

I believe no change this coming season. I mean it should be said that he also said that Five Hotels have also used Destino as an inspiration for their hotels - so hopefully it just gets a refurb but keeps the same Ibiza look and feel. The old girl has been going since 2013, and probably needs a slight face-lift and tiny up around the edges though.

I believe no change this coming season. I mean it should be said that he also said that Five Hotels have also used Destino as an inspiration for their hotels - so hopefully it just gets a refurb but keeps the same Ibiza look and feel. The old girl has been going since 2013, and probably needs a slight face-lift and tiny up around the edges though.

The 5 hotels are nothing like Destino. I do hope that it keeps its charm, but the FIVE lot love shiny.

Back