Ibiza gossip 2024

When do opening parties tend to get confirmed? Thinking of going the weekend of May 10th/11th/12th - looks like the equivalent weekend last year had Amneisa opening party?

When do opening parties tend to get confirmed? Thinking of going the weekend of May 10th/11th/12th - looks like the equivalent weekend last year had Amneisa opening party?

it might be on that weekend yeah. hasn't been confirmed yet though. I guess from february onwards bits will start to trickle in.

Sven at Akasha. Waiting for ... and not only me , I think

And Bedouin opening. End of May ? Or earlier , maybe ?

Be quite lol if you forked out and then the dj was totally in the zone or perhaps slightly hostile...remember a clip from years ago (ibiza uncovered?) where some competition winners got to meet Judge Jules in the booth at Eden and he might as well have told them to f**ck off!

Be quite lol if you forked out and then the dj was totally in the zone or perhaps slightly hostile...remember a clip from years ago (ibiza uncovered?) where some competition winners got to meet Judge Jules in the booth at Eden and he might as well have told them to f**ck off!

Reminds me of when I looked after Dusted at Eden and a competition winner had the first set in the main room - can't remember if we opened early for it, but it was dead as a door nail, maybe 2 punters in. It wasn't quite what he'd hoped for.

Where would they go? Defected & Glitterbox at Hi would make sense, although I thought Hi had 7 decent bookings unless they replace the mon or fri slot? Possibly amnesia or pacha, as they have some events that could easily be replaced?

Which one in Pacha should be replaced ?

Back