Ibiza gossip 2024

Just becomes silly this thread becuase the people in the know won’t say anything (and quite rightly) so just leaves the rest of us trying to make educated guesses. We’ll not know anything til March let’s face it!
That's why it's called un-silly season

Another Ibiza news service is suggesting on Insta that Defected will leave Eden :eek:
Wasn't there a member who posted her complaint from this summer on the forum after a Defected night at Eden? They've undoubtedly outgrown the space but maybe also got more complaints...who knows, good luck to them!

Wasn't there a member who posted her complaint from this summer on the forum after a Defected night at Eden? They've undoubtedly outgrown the space but maybe also got more complaints...who knows, good luck to them!
I haven’t been since 2018 as I didn’t like the crowd in there. It was a shame as I enjoyed the music. It was just a bit lairy.

I had friends who went to the closing party this year though, they said it was so packed they couldn’t move but seemed to enjoy it all the same.

Some nights do outgrow their venue, but capacity is a balance moving to a much bigger venue can lead to some nights looking empty (particularly early in the season) and word then spreads that a night 'isnt as popular' also while ive not actually been to Defected, I wonder how many go because they are staying in San An and its easy to get to?

Defected
Some nights do outgrow their venue, but capacity is a balance moving to a much bigger venue can lead to some nights looking empty (particularly early in the season) and word then spreads that a night 'isnt as popular' also while ive not actually been to Defected, I wonder how many go because they are staying in San An and its easy to get to?

I’m firmly in this camp, not really my scene and wouldn’t travel to it but we were staying 30 yards away and there was nothing else on we fancied. First night of holiday too so we had been on a tear all day.

Was a good night to be fair, wasn’t ever going to be cutting edge musically but was fun.

Would go again in similar circumstances, price is pretty reasonable too as I remember.

Enough with Modjo - Lady though.

Defected @ Eden is the main reason for my regular stay in San Antonio and I was looking forward to it every time (and still for 2024). I didn't book 2024 yet as I'm waiting for the Defected announcement.

A move to one of the "super (bad) clubs" (especially Hi or Pacha) would be worst case for me.
To be fair: I never was there during main season in July/August.

Defected Mondays at Amnesia would make a lot of sense musicwise, combined with Howard/Fodera/Gorgon City (who are using only the terrace anyways).

It will be interesting to see what Defected plans to do next summer. I myself am one of those who already visited their nights during El Divino. Defected and Subliminal were for many years the most important events of the trip for me. I may not have been their biggest fan musically anymore, but I see them as an important factor in the fact that classic house has stayed in the game. Amnesia could be a good alternative, but it would be fun to see them again in Pacha..

Back