Ibiza gossip 2024

We're starting to get that feeling, and actually pains me to think that.. Although currently looking at September '24 as we speak.. That pull is real ;)
If price is the issue, you aren’t going to find any difference in September compared to peak season. But if you don’t mind it not being hot, you might want to consider Halloween. You could do two nights, four star hotel in Ibiza town, £130 each for two of you, including return flights from the U.K. I was pleasantly surprised. I’m sure you would find similarly good flight deals from elsewhere in Europe.

The tourist gentrification of Ibiza from April to October is unstoppable. It’s going to get a lot worse than this I’m afraid.

Last edited:
And let’s not forget CamelPhat on Tuesday worked very well too!
heard they were meant to be moving to es Paradis 2024...
jokes aside be very very surprised if there not back midweek at pacha in 2024 doesn't leave much room for any moves at pacha but with having El Cielo they may not need to ?

Last edited:
jokes aside be very very surprised if there no back midweek at pacha in 2024 dosnt leave much room for any moves at pacha but with having El Cielo they may not need to ?
I think , we will not have many changes at pacha 2024. Maybe some off events.

jokes aside be very very surprised if there not back midweek at pacha in 2024 doesn't leave much room for any moves at pacha but with having El Cielo they may not need to ?

I’m always of the view (and I don’t run a club) that at least one night changing a year is good. Freshens things up. But after 2023, why would you change much I suppose? Saturday for me in Pacha is the weakest, but that’s just me. From a “party” perspective it does everything it needs to I suppose. It’s just the mask scares me.

I’m always of the view (and I don’t run a club) that at least one night changing a year is good. Freshens things up. But after 2023, why would you change much I suppose? Saturday for me in Pacha is the weakest, but that’s just me. From a “party” perspective it does everything it needs to I suppose. It’s just the mask scares me.

Bob Sinclair used to be a good Saturday DJ for Pacha because he attracted a mixture of nationalities and there is definitely a weekend tripper crowd in Ibiza Town. But obviously time has moved on with Bob.

Agreed. It's only a matter of time before that pointy beak takes someone's eye out

Back