Ibiza gossip 2024

The openings ? Not a pre season date ?
i'm not sure it'll be every single Saturday from that moment onward, but I think it might as well be! TRIP did 30 consecutive weeks in 2023. They will do similar in 2024

i'm not sure it'll be every single Saturday from that moment onward, but I think it might as well be! TRIP did 30 consecutive weeks in 2023. They will do similar in 2024

Maybe weekend partys from this date on. Full weeks maybe in may or june ?

Ok ,doesnt matter , Im there from end of may. Think there will be full programm at the most venues.

Last edited:
Does Ushuaia stay open after the opening party every day?
no. it will likely be Saturdays-only until end of May, when the other residencies will start up, expanding the weekend until midweek residencies kick-in sometime in June

Ibiza getting pricer year by year but 70€ pacha opening IS cheaper than 100€ unique price last year
Can Vidal Hierbas now 25€ also AT san Joan ,+50% Rise WTF! They want their cake 's share as Big juicy clubs business with their insane drinks prrices,will buy only one bottle max AT san an tobacco Westend by ibz trip,Can aneta Hierbas didnt Rise much as Can vidal so i'll buy more Can aneta Hierbas then Can Vidal now
Blue Marlin opening should be same day as Destino Opening,april 28th,
WE ll have a visit to both me n dozen of (spotlight) UK mates
Lot of people complain also about hôtels prices,didnt check prices for Closing but opening prices were same for me as 2023

Let's hope they do some expanding of the clubs, they all need to be bigger, ibiza is getting busier and busier every year. It's always been an issue but it's going to get worse and with the new crowd that ibiza has now, they have no patience

The brands/djs doing their tours doesn't help, afterlife, music on, circo loco just makes people want to go to ibiza more to see them and the clubs don't have the capacity for it.

Some nights are far too busy and make the night not enjoyable

Only just noticed 'Soundcloud Sundays' at Ibiza Rocks is on the Spotlight calender for low season...now there's a lot of put a donk on it dross on SoundCloud but there's also some bedroom DJ talent out there, so that might be an interesting event

Back