ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
This years September is very weak imo.
Hope gonna pop up a few more events on September… not only in destino

This years September is very weak imo.
Hope gonna pop up a few more events on September… not only in destino

it's very unlikely there will be more events in destino. they only get a certain amount of permits to do events from the santa eulalia town hall (the area where destino is belongs to sta eulalia already) and so, as WIC says, they focus on doing the events in peak season, apart from the opening and closing event.

Thank you for explanation … didnt know destino works in that way.
But still feel the gap between end of august and closing parties.
Boraboras Events, cova Santa(Sasha..), Carl cox in DC10, Metamorfosi and soooo on ends up in august :/. Should last till mid sept as far as I’m concerned

Is it still ok to wear shorts for Amnesia balcony (Elrow in that case)? I know the last years before Corona it was but Spotlight FAQ says no…..

Is it still ok to wear shorts for Amnesia balcony (Elrow in that case)? I know the last years before Corona it was but Spotlight FAQ says no…..
Officially, Amnesia still states long trousers only. I saw plenty of people wearing shorts up there the other day. But... if you wear shorts, you do so at your own risk. Bear in mind they may well say no

Officially, Amnesia still states long trousers only. I saw plenty of people wearing shorts up there the other day. But... if you wear shorts, you do so at your own risk. Bear in mind they may well say no

Agree with all this. I think old age “no sports shorts” rule applies.

Maybe I’m getting older, but shorts on men are getting so short these days they may as well just wear their boxers.

oh wow, I had no idea there was a 'no shorts' policy. Not sure I've ever worn long trousers/jeans in amnesia

I suppose, so long as you look smart, they don't mind.

oh wow, I had no idea there was a 'no shorts' policy. Not sure I've ever worn long trousers/jeans in amnesia

I suppose, so long as you look smart, they don't mind.

only for the upstairs bit eh. not in general. same goes for pacha, no shorts in their VIP area. rest of club fine.

only for the upstairs bit eh. not in general. same goes for pacha, no shorts in their VIP area. rest of club fine.

I assume Hi is the same rule in their table / VIP area? Just asking as I am sure that question will come up. Ushuaia is outside, so shorts OK I believe?

Thanks for the replies guys! I'm actually not a big fan of shorts on men myself but as I get older the heat in clubs is just much more bearable in them… And no worries, they go up to the knees ;)
Alright I'm going to risk it. Especially during Elrow I appreciate the chance for a little break on the balcony.

Thanks for the replies guys! I'm actually not a big fan of shorts on men myself but as I get older the heat in clubs is just much more bearable in them… And no worries, they go up to the knees ;)
Alright I'm going to risk it. Especially during Elrow I appreciate the chance for a little break on the balcony.
Linen trousers @stivi
1657208800553.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back