ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the situation in CL these days pls ?
Still overcrowded as hell as durin opening ? Or it is bearable and depends on line up ? Thanks

What is the situation in CL these days pls ?
Still overcrowded as hell as durin opening ? Or it is bearable and depends on line up ? Thanks
More than bearable when I went at the end of May with a mammoth line up. Room in the garden, main room quiet, terrace rammed but room at the back. nothing like the opening and closing in my experience. Might get busier now we are in summer. I’d strongly advise getting tickets in advance.

Any reports on black coffee? Busy? Good music? Nice crowd? Thinking of going in September
Was there last night, was busy, busier than I remember from 2019 closing party. Music wasn’t the best to be honest, have seen Black Coffee better, it was all a bit samey - Seth Troxler wouldn’t have helped. Still a good night though and got good room. Crowd at Black Coffee is a bit of a mixed bag usually

Was there last night, was busy, busier than I remember from 2019 closing party. Music wasn’t the best to be honest, have seen Black Coffee better, it was all a bit samey - Seth Troxler wouldn’t have helped. Still a good night though and got good room. Crowd at Black Coffee is a bit of a mixed bag usually
Thanks...I don't normally like the crowd at hi, did you go into the room with Damien lazarus?

Yeh I am not a seth fan personally

I actually found the crowd at Hi for Glitterbox in late May to be really good. Very friendly, polite, hardly any camera phones / filming.

Appreciate each night has a different crowd but I was pleasantly surprised by the crowd.

Quite a few nights have been cancelled, is this due to so many to choose from at the moment?
I think exactly that. There's too much choice, especially midweek, people are being more choosey with their nights and are being more conscious of how much they are spending. The "big" parties are romping home and the rest are scrapping for the undecided, "casual" clubbers

I actually found the crowd at Hi for Glitterbox in late May to be really good. Very friendly, polite, hardly any camera phones / filming.

Appreciate each night has a different crowd but I was pleasantly surprised by the crowd.

Exactly how I found it before Covid, an older crowd that had dressed smart but not spent hours getting ready just to have a social media photoshoot in the venue

Yea, thing is it was an older crowd Clara…

CAMELPHAT similar to last week. Late surge for them. At Cova Santa now for DNS. Slow start, but dancefloor is nicely busy now. Obviously not the peripheral entertainment that you get with Woomoon/Storytellers but Marco Faraone is playing some nice tracks

CAMELPHAT similar to last week. Late surge for them. At Cova Santa now for DNS. Slow start, but dancefloor is nicely busy now. Obviously not the peripheral entertainment that you get with Woomoon/Storytellers but Marco Faraone is playing some nice tracks

Who’s the special guest tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back