ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mentioned Kanya earlier... well, what used to be Kanya changes of name again :!:

Btw, Enigma has been open all winter with latin music...

View attachment 13460
IMG_20220713_123934.jpg

Btw, everybody I spoke with says their food is really good...

We have the kid with us - 14 years old - and wondering if it would be a suitable event for her, and for our friend's kids (17/18).
never got an official answer back from Cova Santa, however last night I saw children under 10 at Do Not Sleep, so I think they must be allowed at all parties

I don't think I could even be arsed taking a risk with Hi now after reading on here about them giving single measures of spirits.
Same here. First and only time ever in Ibiza that the wodka for my long drink got measured was at hi. Was really annoyed at that, never been back since, of course not purely for that reason only :)

Same here. First and only time ever in Ibiza that the wodka for my long drink got measured was at hi. Was really annoyed at that, never been back since, of course not purely for that reason only :)

TBF, I didn't mind Hi when I was there for Glitterbox a few seasons ago, but there'd need to be something really amazing on to my taste to make me go back. I'm just not really a fan of huge, huge clubs. I wasn't much a fan of Space either (though never sampled it as an afters place)... :eek:

Fyi PRs were handing out free wristbands to tonight's show just up the street

*edit* my drunk ass meant to say to Ushuaia

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back