ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone go to the Tale of Us opening last night? Didn’t look from socials as big as production as I would have expected from them?
Good review here from @DCAmbrose

Visual effects looked great for the brief time I was there. Perhaps DC can confirm, but has the physical falling man been replaced by a CGI version? That's how it looked to me, but I was right at the far back and I just didn't have the energy or desire to muscle any further forward

It was a really good night, up there with one of the best I’ve ever had on the island to be honest. It was busy but not packed, was plenty of room to dance especially further towards the back, but even when I braved going to the front there was room to dance.
Brilliant :) we were looking at going over in August for PVD open to close but have now decided to go at the end of September for the Ibiza Trance Event.

Good review here from @DCAmbrose

Visual effects looked great for the brief time I was there. Perhaps DC can confirm, but has the physical falling man been replaced by a CGI version? That's how it looked to me, but I was right at the far back and I just didn't have the energy or desire to muscle any further forward
Yeah that's how it appeared to me also. Don't recall seeing a physical upside downman & I did look. Hope they tone down some of the visuals going forward & especially the lights. The houselights may have well been on at times it was that bright.

Anyone has any info on El cielo at Formentera. Couldnt find anything online. Apparently Ilario Alicante has a residency there every week (according to his page)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back