ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lawler lived in Ibiza but i’m sure now he’s moved to the states - Might explain why he was only booked for a couple of dates.

Last edited:
Well connected? i dont know but without working in music industry n not a hot girl

i m on Dc10 Carl Cox Free /solid Grooves Dc10 list just because of the pirate hat side effects effects
Can go After paradise thanks to uk worker girl (forgot to ask along my staty, it was private after boat party with richy ahmed, week b4 with Waff in a villa)
Luciano PR team is bound to a french if u r looking for vip/booth dj table, let me know
Free pyramid list that oct 9th :cool: Thank you Luciano 😆
some contact told me he will sort me next time for the KAVE ...
some italian ibz dj met august on dc10 floor told me to send him pm if needing a free list DC10 Circoloco (i didnt ask, maybe he remembered i sort him free rides 1 time n never answer to my resquest when he was offering dc10 list to girls,i will give a try, bloke always on booth djs at dc10)
My bro bound to techno music industry (Maceo/Laurent Garnier n other techno djs) may be back for closing => solomun free vip booth dj with 2 botttles? that will kick ass if it happens again 🏴‍☠️, he is aware of afterparty even not on list all time such as Francisco, some french mate told me Francisco let her to walk with him n she went for free to Destino

ps: got big raise a few weeks ago,paying aug n closing trip but still nice to be on free list as locals 😜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back