ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help but think there are going to be some unintended, negative side effects as a result. My first thought is less business to smaller establishments.

General question: are the aggrieved parties happy with the results so far?

I remember there being quite a change in the day time sound levels in the early 2000's.

The old Kanya used to be great.

Absolutely brilliant! Coming to ibiza and not seeing Sven wouldn’t be right!! I’m gunna just do the garden and then head to PVD after as planned. With Kalkbrenner and Bicep on Sunday, and an exhale warmup at dc10 on the Wednesday my weekend has worked out fantastic!!!

Simon Dunmore just announced he has sold Defected/Glitterbox

Says he will stay on as a 'consultant' though, both parties have grown to be very solid Ibiza nights so I hope they don't break a winning formula
That’s the end of that then.

Defected is hardly underground, it's hard too place really. The acquisition and continued direction of Classic changed my view of them from meh to good guys. Hope they keep it going. Liked the Eden door price liked the reason why they did it, like them surfacing Chicago, NYC and Detroit heads from time to time. Heart is in the right place.

A slightly odd post from Dunmore as he says he is no longer the owner but his right hand man Wez Saunders is now co-owner, no mention of who now owns the rest?

Someone called George Mason, must be the money man..

why would they? wez has been there for a while and exactly knows what works.

(at least this is my personal impression)
Because normally just knowing how it works is not enough.

You see it all the time - the main driving force behind something moves on and so does the ideology. All of a sudden the new version. Of the brand will introduce things that previously they never would have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back