ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an image of there been loads of folk off their heads on Ket at Ket Cove. Just curious where the Ket part came into it otherwise?
My first and only experience of it was about 12 year ago. A mates older brother took us down at about midnight on a “staying in night” turned out it was only us there which was a bit of a letdown due to the name/reputation of the place. But in true spirit we got amongst it:lol:

On a side note the said mates brother was staying in some workers apartment that year that were named ket castle haha would love to remember where it was/ whats happened to it. Had some daft afters in there😵‍💫

My first and only experience of it was about 12 year ago. A mates older brother took us down at about midnight on a “staying in night” turned out it was only us there which was a bit of a letdown due to the name/reputation of the place. But in true spirit we got amongst it:lol:

On a side note the said mates brother was staying in some workers apartment that year that were named ket castle haha would love to remember where it was/ whats happened to it. Had some daft afters in there😵‍💫
Reminds me of a mate who got the name Captain K-man on one trip for obvious reasons.

anyone there to report? i understand they had to evacuate ushuaiia?
I was there for this, it didn't think it was really that windy but when I went to the bar they were all saying it was closed but didn't say why. The lights then come on at the front of the stage and there was a tannoy announcement to basically say it was shut and everyone had to leave. I didn't see it happen as I'd gone to get some drinks but it was near where my group were stood and apparently blew over and hit the railings. It shut around 10pm I think, so had a few hours to kill before going Black Coffee, which on both occasions now Paul Reynolds has smashed it in the Wild Corner.

528 Ibiza will end it's dinner and show programme on Saturday 3 September

The Garden will remain open throughout September

To think this is the first normal summer after the pandemic and the war against music continues in Ibiza. We all had hoped for a very different comeback season, makes me quite sad :/ Never been so worried about the future of the island as these days.
I think next year could be a bit sketchy depending on how the energy/cost of living crisis pans out across Europe.

If uk bills do get to £5,000* (€6,000) then I don't think many will be able to afford a holiday.......

......Well maybe the mythical wealthy well behaved family the local councils would prefer 😆

*assuming people keep using same amount of energy.

I think next year could be a bit sketchy depending on how the energy/cost of living crisis pans out across Europe.

If uk bills do get to £5,000*(€6,000) then I don't think many will be able to afford a holiday.......

......Well maybe the mythical wealthy well behaved family the local councils would prefer 😆

*assuming people keep using same amount of energy.

I agree sadly, Ibiza has always been expensive and there is a diehard following that will go no matter what the cost and the super rich who go who are so up the in the clouds theyy probably dont know whats happening...but this gradual increase in hotel prices may have to go on hold for a bit or Ibiza risks losing trade next summer.

To think this is the first normal summer after the pandemic and the war against music continues in Ibiza. We all had hoped for a very different comeback season, makes me quite sad :/ Never been so worried about the future of the island as these days.

“Of these five businesses, four are located in the Special Acoustic Protection Zone (ZPAE) or West zone and the other is located near that demarcation.”

(Assuming the ZPAE is an area that has noise restrictions enforced) maybe the confiscation of equipment is to be expected if the bars are being too loud?

Holaaa,
How is saga working at pacha pls ? Still same vibe as in heart previous years ? Is it worth to visit ? I know I can expect hi quality music from them, but I’m more curious about saga and pacha in general. Sry if I’m asking too much but can’t find any info about that night here…
From my previous experiences, pachas best parties always are the cheapest one even club is not fully open ( transmoderna in 2019 is the proof ) 😀 thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back