ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think the whole Island ist waiting what it will happen.Most of the tourists , too.
Me, too. If someone will see any kind of clubbing is possible , we will have a lot of gossip.Amnesia closing date ist more than I thought. The others did not so much.

It does, but everyone is treading water aren’t they? Is there really any gossip at the moment?
There’s always gossip- just depends how gossipy the gossipmongers are. The gossipmongers are keeping their gossip close to their chest. Once the gossip is leaked, it’ll be gossiptown.

On another note- have you ever used a word so much that it loses all meaning....?

There’s always gossip- just depends how gossipy the gossipmongers are. The gossipmongers are keeping their gossip close to their chest. Once the gossip is leaked, it’ll be gossiptown.

On another note- have you ever used a word so much that it loses all meaning....?
semantic satiation

182284670_323141995828403_1037328054817539139_n.jpg

Yeah, I saw Nick's update on IG. Fits very well with Lio, and that crowd I think.

Hmm. Might actually be tempted as a cheeky trip out this year. 👀
Have you reached ‘that age’?! I was ‘that age’ a long time ago but I’ve yet to do a nu-clockwork. Not sure if I want to risk undermining the memories of the 90s. Yes

I generally associate clockworks more recent events with the crowd that used to go to the original events in the 90s. I was wasn’t being derogatory, just having a gentle laugh with ikoda’s because he’s usually cutting edge! @B_Falls sums the situation up!

:lol: I haven't, but I like to mix it up! Lots of DJs I've liked over the years play at Clockwork Orange.

Been to a few Old Skool style nights in the past and always enjoy myself!
Although just realised that's the weekend I'm playing Fabric (woo!) so can't get out for it.

:lol: I haven't, but I like to mix it up! Lots of DJs I've liked over the years play at Clockwork Orange.

Been to a few Old Skool style nights in the past and always enjoy myself!
Although just realised that's the weekend I'm playing Fabric (woo!) so can't get out for it.
You're playing Fabric? Sick!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back