ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a rumor that Guetta is pulling out of Hi, but keeping Ushuaia. Not that I care, but wondering if that’s a sign to come.

I saw a rumor that Guetta is pulling out of Hi, but keeping Ushuaia. Not that I care, but wondering if that’s a sign to come.

yeah I'd read this too.

the only thing that actually happened is people that had tickets for early dates at hï (not just for guetta, but rather for all parties at the venue) got an email last week. as everyone can see all events are still listed on hï's website, including guetta, but simply not from may/june onwards as originally announced back in august last year.

Not a happy chappy today...

Boris I had it all laid on. I got traffic lights from the local council ..I got policeman’s outfit from the fancy dress shop I had the sunset I had the swimming pool it was all there ready for you to give everybody what they want ...the green light for ibiza. You make no sense
🤷‍♂️
I get you to keep people in the UK. But do you think people wanna go to Billy’s bar in Cornwall ? Do you think they want to go to Peters bar in Peterborough... Do you think they have served over a year in lockdown to go Lars bar in liverpool. No wtf idiot #
🤷‍♂️

182812349_307890730703288_4610305538002061371_n.jpg

Boris I had it all laid on. I got traffic lights from the local council ..I got policeman’s outfit from the fancy dress shop I had the sunset I had the swimming pool it was all there ready for you to give everybody what they want ...the green light for ibiza. You make no sense
🤷‍♂️
I get you to keep people in the UK. But do you think people wanna go to Billy’s bar in Cornwall ? Do you think they want to go to Peters bar in Peterborough... Do you think they have served over a year in lockdown to go Lars bar in liverpool. No wtf idiot #
🤷‍♂️

jesus christ

To be fair, apart from a handful of remote islands nobody travels to on holiday, Singapore, and Aus/NZ who won't let you in, it's basically only Portugal, Israel and Gibraltar that are good to go from 17th May without quarantining on return. They'll be the pilot studies for 3 weeks then more will likely be added to the green list. It's more than enough as far as seeing how things pan out at the border etc. for now. Portugal will be happy because they feel they got a real raw deal off the UK Government last year.

To be fair, apart from a handful of remote islands nobody travels to on holiday, Singapore, and Aus/NZ who won't let you in, it's basically only Portugal, Israel and Gibraltar that are good to go from 17th May without quarantining on return. They'll be the pilot studies for 3 weeks then more will likely be added to the green list. It's more than enough as far as seeing how things pan out at the border etc. for now. Portugal will be happy because they feel they got a real raw deal off the UK Government last year.
What now mate...this is not the place for reasonable discourse or seasoned thought. Clearly the only path forward tbe British people is to strip naked and paint yourselves as stop lights, then march on parliament.

We‘re all all going to Maldives or Zanzibar...it’s all test before you front etc. Saudi is letting their people leave after Eid. I’d love to get into Europe next week but let’s see. I have a mission that I’m using my golden amnesia tickets this year by hook or crook. Fingers crossed!

🤷‍♂️
🤷‍♂️

and for what its worth i’d rather go the beehive in Newcastle than Ocean beach any day of the year. Pandemic or no pandemic

if you know, you know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back