ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a happy chappy today...

Boris I had it all laid on. I got traffic lights from the local council ..I got policeman’s outfit from the fancy dress shop I had the sunset I had the swimming pool it was all there ready for you to give everybody what they want ...the green light for ibiza. You make no sense
🤷‍♂️
I get you to keep people in the UK. But do you think people wanna go to Billy’s bar in Cornwall ? Do you think they want to go to Peters bar in Peterborough... Do you think they have served over a year in lockdown to go Lars bar in liverpool. No wtf idiot #
🤷‍♂️

182812349_307890730703288_4610305538002061371_n.jpg
God, he’s a proper bellend. Must be skint, can’t even afford new jeans, holes all over them

We‘re all all going to Maldives or Zanzibar...it’s all test before you front etc. Saudi is letting their people leave after Eid. I’d love to get into Europe next week but let’s see. I have a mission that I’m using my golden amnesia tickets this year by hook or crook. Fingers crossed!
Maldives gone onto UK red list (hotel quarantine) from yesterday. I think UK will leave Dubai and Abu Dhabi on the red list for the whole of Summer, just too risky people funneling in on planes from all over through there unchecked. Personally I'm glad UK is effectively keeping the borders shut for tourism longer to progress the under-50s vaccination programme, especially for destinations used by Instagram influencers and the irresponsible rich who used them as bolt holes to get round the rules in the past. The poor and rich seem to be the worst groups for spreading virus.

I think Ibiza and Mallorca will be disappointed at being lumped together in the amber group with the mainland but they'll probably be cleared to green by mid to late June. Spain is not lifting restriction on inbounds until end of May anyway if I'm not mistaken ? It'll likely be chaos at UK airports for the first couple of weeks so on the plus side by the time the islands get the green light maybe some of the teething problems will have been ironed out.

an astonishing rumor about amnesia has reached my ears, I don't usually enter to the forum, has it been commented recently? if it were true, it would undoubtedly be the most outstanding novelty of the year 2021

There he goes: amnesia has removed the roof of the terrace (It's a rumor!, I cannot confirm this at any point but arrives to me 2 days ago)
Thinking to stop and check for myself but I still couldn't go

There he goes: amnesia has removed the roof of the terrace (It's a rumor!, I cannot confirm this at any point but arrives to me 2 days ago)
Thinking to stop and check for myself but I still couldn't go

no.

(it's something they have been thinking about though, that much is true)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back