ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, Amnesia closing is pretty close to Time Warp (30.10) and I don‘t get younger nor healthier (during Covid 😔) but anyway, looking forward to it especially since it seems to be realistic at this point :)

We never heard about it until Xescu mentioned it on his column at the beginning of December. The affected hotel is in Mallorca and somehow I doubt it will affect Ibiza for now...
... although ABONE/Ibiza de Noche/Pepe are on it already!

I see Ocean Beach have advertised 21st May as their official opening party. Surely they can't expect it to be all systems go by then? Seems a bit too soon?

I see Ocean Beach have advertised 21st May as their official opening party. Surely they can't expect it to be all systems go by then? Seems a bit too soon?
Will probably be like last year with no dancing and sitting only.
Initially anyway

Will probably be like last year with no dancing and sitting only.
Initially anyway

correct. by now it's pretty safe to say things will start off as they were done last year. in fact, ibiza rocks and o beach were two of the only venues that did events last summer so it's no surprise they've started announcing things.

that said, almost all venues do hope that at some point over the summer things can open up a little. it really all depends on how the pandemic (with vaccines, new strains etc) evolves over the next few months

correct. by now it's pretty safe to say things will start off as they were done last year. in fact, ibiza rocks and o beach were two of the only venues that did events last summer so it's no surprise they've started announcing things.

that said, almost all venues do hope that at some point over the summer things can open up a little. it really all depends on how the pandemic (with vaccines, new strains etc) evolves over the next few months
We've booked for late September, fingers crossed we can get some sort of season anyway.

Another summer where we will enjoy (MORE) the beach :spank:

Does anybody think there could be a possible ''no vaccine no entry'' policy on clubs this summer?

i generally can't understand how anyone who follows the daily reports can talk about clubs being open in 2021.
sorry but.... 5000 people at amnesia in october.... is "not very realistic" for me, to put it nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back