ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clockwork Orange tickets going on sale March, but the UK government review of foreign travel not till April 12th...interesting to see how this one pans out...

very clever move from Amnesia and hoping to see other clubs follow suit. Personally I am gearing up for a possible September visit to allow the next few months to pan out...even though I'd give anything to be on the island even now!

I've booked 25th August for a week...ridiculously cheap Ryanair flights when I was pissed off at the Sturgeon announcement on Tuesday. Gonna hold off to see how things develop over the next few weeks then get Sept/October booked. Really hoping we get a proper "closing". Although Ibiza 2020 was beautiful and pretty special. Dreaming of days of no social distancing and packed clubs is keeping me going :D

I agree- this year of all years, am happy to pay a bit of a premium to decide within a couple of weeks whether it's a goer or not
It’s a massive if for me that i go this year at all but will definitely be waiting until we know how things are panning out say late Aug/Sep before we book for October

With seemingly everyone going in September, we're going to need a bigger island - to paraphrase Jaws 😆
I've got another holiday early August, Creamfields on August bank holiday so It's looking like I might be able to make some time around the second weekend of September so hopefully things are on :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back